The Student Room Group

Can we get 3115 posts by Halloween 2015?

Scroll to see replies

This is dying quickly.
Original post by 16Characters....
This is dying quickly.

I had no idea spotify95 had so many variants, why does it show so many variants when I go to tag him into a post? :s-smilie:
Original post by TobiasAZT
I had no idea spotify95 had so many variants, why does it show so many variants when I go to tag him into a post? :s-smilie:

*shrugs* Seems more like a question to ask Spotify than me.
*shrugs* Seems more like a question to ask Spotify than me.

Please elaborate Spotify.
Which movie would you like to step into the most? (For me, it would be the Spiderwick Chronicles). :biggrin:

I haven't ever thought about that, tbh!

I don't really know...
So when you are not spamming threads like these, what do you like to do with your time?
:tongue:
Please elaborate Spotify.

Thought I'd let you know why it is especially hard to tag/mention me in posts...

The only account that I use, and have access to, out of that list of spotify's, is the top @spotify95 member.

All of the other spotify's are impersonators who tried (and I do mean tried) to impersonate me by using a near identical username. Their intention was to derail the counting threads.

Every single one of those impostor accounts were reported, and subsequently banned. The main account of the impersonator was also terminated.

I haven't got a clue why this happened, or what the aim was, but thankfully the impersonation issue is now all in the past and has been resolved.
So when you are not spamming threads like these, what do you like to do with your time?

Was that for me or for Tobias?

If it was for me... well, quite a few things - mostly to do with either my university studies, or leisure time. In my free time I'm either on my laptop/computer, listening to music, watching TV, playing Candy Crush etc :biggrin:

Every so often I have a day trip out with my family/parents - we go to the seaside quite often :yep:
Original post by spotify95
Was that for me or for Tobias?

If it was for me... well, quite a few things - mostly to do with either my university studies, or leisure time. In my free time I'm either on my laptop/computer, listening to music, watching TV, playing Candy Crush etc :biggrin:

Every so often I have a day trip out with my family/parents - we go to the seaside quite often :yep:

That was addressed to anyone as an attempt to get the post count up :-)

Nice, what do you study?
That was addressed to anyone as an attempt to get the post count up :-)

Nice, what do you study?

Okay haha :tongue:

I study Electronic Eng. at De Montfort University - in my final year now :eek:
[video="youtube;Se-GYGtdbYM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se-GYGtdbYM[/video]

:giggle:
Original post by Loyota
:tongue:

Evening :h:

Do I recognize you from somewhere? :wink:
Okay haha :tongue:

I study Electronic Eng. at De Montfort University - in my final year now :eek:

Sounds quite interesting. Have you enjoyed your first 2/3 years, or if you were in Y13 would you choose differently now?
Evening :h:

Do I recognize you from somewhere? :wink:

You may possibly :wink: shh, it's on the down-low
:h:
Original post by Loyota

in!
We really need to pick up the pace, halloween is fast approaching!

Quick Reply

Latest