The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Not even your own clubs site (which I did reference) tries to hide the fact he had shady/questionable ties.

Weak and naive.
What is wrong with the football fans on this forum, always talking about things apart from the actual football.
You also got bailed out on the brink of administration by a rich guy who had no previous affiliation to the club.

Sound familiar?
Original post by The Shed End

Spoiler

Did you even read this before you copy and pasted it? However likely this is the whole thing is based on speculation and as has been said before was most likely written by a Spurs fan just looking to get at Arsenal due to lack of recent success, which makes it even funnier/seem more desperate coming form a Chelsea fan. Season must be hitting you pretty hard.

The entire article is literally riddled with quotes basically saying that this whole thing is pure guesswork.

'It has been alleged...'
'Although no concrete proof has ever been offered...'
'Some claim that....'
Probably more likely...'

This is literally the definition of clutching at straws.
Original post by Dirtybit
Don't you have a phd in thread derailing?

Nah it's only a bachelor's but I'll be doing a masters in it soon.
swiftly moves on because you know no more about the subject other than the wiki article, good lad. still loling at clutching at straws pic when i don't think you know the definition of it.

brb shady/questionable ties = committed war crimes too

nothing much to say on the bailout other than most clubs have been through it during their existence and its not even close to comparable to what Roman did
All four west London clubs in the same division please!
Who cares about something that happened 100 years ago. Seriously

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's all part of the weird chelsea jealous obsession about arsenal. Can't have dirt on them, so let's make **** up- even the sources goes through great pain to impress on them that everything been said is most likely lies. Like how their manager calls wenger a voyeur and turns out he's the real voyeur, to a colossal extent.

It was the early 20th century ffs, it was okay to do human experiments on human. Not exactly a pristine period for western civilisation. But shed is uninitiated so best not dabber into that much and keep matter key stage 0.

Irony is that their history is just vices after vices. Don't even have to go back much.

Pathetic club that make millwall look like angels.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9189
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
What role is he going to play though? In any position, be it out wide or upfront, he's 3rd choice at best. I'll support him like any other Arsenal player but if we're being honest, what does he add to our team? A panic buy last season to appease the angry masses is all he is unfortunately. Likeable lad but he has no long term future at Arsenal.

Exactly that, a third choice winger who is essentially there for his work ethic & pace.. Not going to rely on him to win us games etc, but will be very effective in pissing the opposition off on the wing

Have a "why not" sort of approach towards him. If he was our only striker, or our only winger then I'd be very concerned. He's not displacing anyone in our team so it doesn't really bother me.
Yeah apart from Pardew and Allardyce and im pretty sure Ranieiri didnt like him - as well as Fergie and Benitez and Mark Hughes and Pulis.

But yeah - "utmost respect" and all that...

What part of current managers don't you understand? ****ing hell (edited: happy @alex5134 or still bored after your 100th draw of the season :wink:)

Pardew has openly said he has no feud with Wenger and respects him, Wenger speaks glowingly of Renieiri and I haven't seen anything to show that the later doesn't to do the same to the former currently..

As for Allardyce, well, he'd cut from the same cloth as Mourinho isn't he? And Sunderland won't be a premier league team next season so he won't have to worry about him will he :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
I think you should report him.
that or slagging off fans of other clubs without looking at the failings of their own club/manager.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh shed please stop for the day pal you're working yourself up into a fit.

Please tell me you see the irony, please? Otherwise I'm genuinely worried about your state of #delusion

Come on buddy even Luke, wait sorry Alex :colone:, doesn't get this #salty when his team loses (draws in his case as that's all his ****ty team can do from the looks of it no matter who's in charge)
Original post by sr90

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is what I was going to say, that's 90 years before Chelsea even existed
Original post by leinad2012
What part of current managers don't you understand? ****ing hell you are a pain in the dick sometimes, just looking for an argument.

Pardew has openly said he has no feud with Wenger and respects him, Wenger speaks glowingly of Renieiri and I haven't seen anything to show that the later doesn't to do the same to the former currently..

As for Allardyce, well, he'd cut from the same cloth as Mourinho isn't he? And Sunderland won't be a premier league team next season so he won't have to worry about him will he :smile:

Well, you said that he was universally adored by premier league managers, which I just provided examples where yhat isn't the case...

Pardew hates Wenger. And I'm pretty sure the only manager Jose actually has beef with in the Premier League is the saggy old Frenchman.
Well, you said that he was universally adored by premier league managers, which I just provided examples where yhat isn't the case...

Pardew hates Wenger. And I'm pretty sure the only manager Jose actually has beef with in the Premier League is the saggy old Frenchman.

No I said right now he is bar Jose (and his ***** held brother Big Sam) neither of which will be managers in the premier league next season. Pardew had beef in the past but is over it as has been shown over the past 2 seasons. Get a grip
Original post by sr90

Posted from TSR Mobile

Chelsea fans like to dwell on the history of others as they have none of their own.
Come on buddy even Luke, wait sorry Alex :colone:, doesn't get this #salty when his team loses (draws in his case as that's all his ****ty team can do from the looks of it no matter who's in charge)

In fairness, I'm used to my team being garbage so it doesn't bother me as much :tongue:

Hey, a draw isn't a loss right? Klopp isn't a miracle worker and our team is far from what we need it to be. Chelsea fans are just so bitter because they have quality players and a world class manager yet still can't win a game of football...

Scenes when Hazard leaves :biggrin:
No I said right now he is bar Jose (and his ***** held brother Big Sam) neither of which will be managers in the premier league next season. Pardew had beef in the past but is over it as has been shown over the past 2 seasons. Get a grip

But you were talking about managers at the moment...two of which have clearly come out and said they don't like him to put it politely - so not quite "everyone else in the league has the utmost respect for him", As I said Mark Hughes doesn't like him either.

Love the way you ignore Wenger slagging other managers off as well. Fitting the narrative of 'holier than thou' really.
No doubt Wenger will be manager until his contact is up, he'll probably sign an extension. It'll be nice for him to have a season without that jumped up voyeuristic prick chatting **** about him non stop before he goes, everyone else in the league has the utmost respect for him, just one little dick who doesn't.
But you were talking about managers at the moment...two of which have clearly come out and said they don't like him to put it politely - so not quite "everyone else in the league has the utmost respect for him", As I said Mark Hughes doesn't like him either.

Love the way you ignore Wenger slagging other managers off as well. Fitting the narrative of 'holier than thou' really.

Alan Pardew, in August, 2015:

"On the touchline we all have run-ins - we've both been in this game a long time.

"In my opinion he is one of the greats managers, absolutely. I don't think we'd ever seen the type of football played in the Premier League before Arsene.

"He definitely educated coaches and managers in this country on the beauty of possession."

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/9950526/alan-pardew-arsene-wenger-one-of-the-greats

Latest