The Student Room Group

Ucas Track update email but looks like there has been no change??

Hi all,

This morning I received an email from UCAS Track saying something has changed on my application, so I was hoping it was something like an offer, but when I logged on, it looked like nothing had changed.

I'm not sure if this has something to do with the fact I received an offer on Friday but didn't receive an email from Track notifying me of the change and this email is just that one but delayed, or if I have received another offer, but because UCAS has been under maintenance over the weekend, there's quite a bit of traffic and it's taking a while to update?

Anyone got any ideas? Or am I just clutching at straws and nothing has really changed? :frown:

I fear it will just bug me throughout the day now, and I won't be able to stop checking Track! :biggrin:
Original post by IzzySaskia
Hi all,

This morning I received an email from UCAS Track saying something has changed on my application, so I was hoping it was something like an offer, but when I logged on, it looked like nothing had changed.

I'm not sure if this has something to do with the fact I received an offer on Friday but didn't receive an email from Track notifying me of the change and this email is just that one but delayed, or if I have received another offer, but because UCAS has been under maintenance over the weekend, there's quite a bit of traffic and it's taking a while to update?

Anyone got any ideas? Or am I just clutching at straws and nothing has really changed? :frown:

I fear it will just bug me throughout the day now, and I won't be able to stop checking Track! :biggrin:
I would imagine that it's just that the offer and email got out of synch, since they don't very often coincide, but just check the terms of the offer in case they have changed. I doubt it, though.
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
I would imagine that it's just that the offer and email got out of synch, since they don't very often coincide, but just check the terms of the offer in case they have changed. I doubt it, though.

OK, thanks!
Original post by IzzySaskia
OK, thanks!

No prob. Love your avatar, btw.

Quick Reply

Latest