The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sacred Ground
I'm applying for medicine at Nottingham and I received a confirmation email the next day, odd you haven't received one yet albeit we're not applying for the same course

Posted from TSR Mobile

Since you're applying for different subjects (and even if you were applying for the same subject), the time they send acknowledgements could vary since there is no set time for an acknowledgement email to be sent out.
Original post by Rainbownightlock
I applied last week to Anatomy at Glasgow as my fifth choice after applying to four medical schools. Two days ago, I received an unconditional for this.

An unconditional?! :eek: well done! What is your academic profile (GCSEs / AS grades / A2 predictions)? :smile:
Original post by thecatwithnohat
An unconditional?! :eek: well done! What is your academic profile (GCSEs / AS grades / A2 predictions)? :smile:

I'm a Scottish student and so I have 8As at National 5, 5As at Higher, and I am predicted 3As for Advanced Highers this year.
It must have been obvious to them that I applied to Anatomy as my back-up (what with my personal statement being entirely orientated towards medicine and all). :blush:
I got an offer for PPE from Manchester within 6 days!
Does anyone have an offer from York for PPE? I'm getting so nervous!
Original post by afern
Has anyone had any history offers yet? I've had acknowledgments from Edinburgh and Exeter but that's all

I had an conditional 3As offer from Warwick to do history. Took them about 3/4 hours to decide.
Incredible! :eek: which subject did you get an offer for? And will it potentially be either your firm or insurance choice? :h:

Well done! :h: Which subject are you interested in studying?

European Studies and French! Possibly one of those two- haven't seen the uni yet so I can't make up my mind...
Apparently Exeter will start looking at applications around January / February time ... so expect a long wait in case that rumour is true!

oh wow -.- #sigh...... thank you for informing me :smile:
Reply 307
yeah, but commuting might be long, but that depends where about in London you are
Offer from York for Social and Political Sciences (Distinction/A/A) on the 23rd. Took them two days!
Reply 309
Just received my first offer for History from Cardiff! This makes everything a lot less stressful :smile:
Original post by afern
Just received my first offer for History from Cardiff! This makes everything a lot less stressful :smile:

When did you put your application in?
I have one offer from Gloucestershire! Nowhere else has said anything other than acknowledgements though
Anyone know about the speed of offers from Swansea, Stirling, Bangor, Portsmouth or Coventry?? Application was sent to my referee yesterday. Thankyou:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied about two weeks ago to study physics (Oxford, Southampton, Nottingham, Leicester, Sussex) and I have only received conformation emails so far :frown:
Application sent off Thursday to Liverpool, received acknowledgement email today, heard they are pretty quick at making their decision so hoping to hear back from them this week :smile:
Original post by tommb84
Application sent off Thursday to Liverpool, received acknowledgement email today, heard they are pretty quick at making their decision so hoping to hear back from them this week :smile:

Same! What are you applying for?
Original post by AlohaCharlotte
Same! What are you applying for?

Foundation in Earth Sciences, how about you?
Original post by tommb84
Foundation in Earth Sciences, how about you?

Tropical disease biology, and biology differed choice. Earth sciences sounds so interesting haha
Original post by AlohaCharlotte
Tropical disease biology, and biology differed choice. Earth sciences sounds so interesting haha

I'm so anxious about the whole thing just want a decision either way soon 😂
Original post by tommb84
I'm so anxious about the whole thing just want a decision either way soon 😂

I agree, like god damn it just tell me if I'm good enough for you or not

Latest

Trending

Trending