The Student Room Group

Building Surveying Bsc with BCC?

Is it possible to get into a Building Surveying course at university with predicted grades BCC? Need to decide on my universities now and i'm thinking about applying to universities such as Westminster, London South Bank, Birmingham City University, Anglia Ruskin and Wolverhampton..? Will I get into these?
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi there!

Its great to hear that you're considering Westminster!

I have just got off the phone to our Building Surveying BSc Honours Admissions Officer to check this for your. She told me that although we ask for A-Level grades of B,B,C we would consider applications with B,C,C grades based on the overall strength of the application. Any work experience or extra-curricular activities in relation to Building Surveying you're able to do would really strengthen your UCAS application.

Building Surveying is certainly an exciting degree that leads to excellent future career prospects! All universities provide useful statistics about their courses via Unistats. For example our Building Surveying BSc Honours Unistats page can be found here.

Let me know if you have any other questions about our entry requirements or on anything else about studying at Westminster.

Martyn :smile:
Reply 2
Oh that's great to hear, Westminster's actually my first choice, hopefully I'll get in!
Yeah i've got experience in the property industry so i'll definitely be sure to apply!
Original post by abssy
Oh that's great to hear, Westminster's actually my first choice, hopefully I'll get in!
Yeah i've got experience in the property industry so i'll definitely be sure to apply!

Morning,

Excellent news!

We look forward to receiving your application.

If at any point you have other questions for me, do get in contact as I'm happy to help.

Martyn :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending