The Student Room Group

Another day in paradise...

Yes i am in the north of England again today - I'm here one day a week.

So different to London. I attended a meeting at about 11 am and during that meeting I started talking to this beautiful girl sitting next to me. She was so impressed by me (I showed her my Oxford BOD card and told her about my M4) that she was literally speechless. I love these people. They're so uncomplicated and unassuming.

I'm thinking of moving here at least on a temporary basis.

Anyway yes - everyone should move out of London and sample the beautiful North!

Scroll to see replies

We don't want you here
Reply 2
Original post by Awesome Genius

So different to London. I attended a meeting at about 11 am and during that meeting I started talking to this beautiful girl sitting next to me. She was so impressed by me (I showed her my Oxford BOD card and told her about my M4) that she was literally speechless.

Did you tell her how many threads you make on TheStudentRoom? That would get her moister than a riverbed.
Original post by enaayrah
We don't want you here

Too bad. Also I'm not some little rich kid who hasn't achieved anything in their life so shh.
Original post by Davalla
Did you tell her how many threads you make on TheStudentRoom? That would get her moister than a riverbed.

No. I knew I'd be leaving in the evening; didn't want her to fall too hard.
Too bad. Also I'm not some little rich kid who hasn't achieved anything in their life so shh.

What a little rich kid who hasn't achieved anything in their life.
What happened to your girlfriend? Has the longest relationship of your life already ended?
Original post by enaayrah
We don't want you here

But...we don't want him here either :frown:

In all seriousness, visiting different places, especially the North, having lived and studied in London all my life really is quite nice. I really enjoyed my time in Liverpool and Manchester for example.
last week you said you had a girlfriend? gosh
Reply 9
Original post by Davalla

lmaoo :rofl: I can confirm this. Mmmm instant turn on
Original post by MrDystopia
But...we don't want him here either :frown:

In all seriousness, visiting different places, especially the North, having lived and studied in London all my life really is quite nice. I really enjoyed my time in Liverpool and Manchester for example.

Yeah, it's pretty nice up here :yep:

I've visited London many times but didn't particularly like it :redface:

But other cities down South are very pretty aha
Awesome, tea is ready. It's your favourite, alphabet spaghetti.

And put your toy cars back in the toy box, Daddy stood on your BMW last time.
Original post by Quantex
What happened to your girlfriend? Has the longest relationship of your life already ended?

Original post by samina_ay
last week you said you had a girlfriend? gosh

Yeh it lasted 2 days. She told me I'm a "jerk". She's a complete *****. Never trust European girls. They are all full of ****
Yeh it lasted 2 days. She told me I'm a "jerk". She's a complete *****. Never trust European girls. They are all full of ****

You seem really stuck up

So different to London. I attended a meeting at about 11 am and during that meeting I started talking to this beautiful girl sitting next to me. She was so impressed by me (I showed her my Oxford BOD card and told her about my M4) that she was literally speechless. I love these people. They're so uncomplicated and unassuming.

I'm thinking of moving here at least on a temporary basis.

Anyway yes - everyone should move out of London and sample the beautiful North!

Where

Maybe a little bit of stereotyping and generalisation there?
Original post by United1892
Where

Stoke
Stoke

That's in the south.
Original post by United1892
That's in the south.

Well it's north to where I live
Well it's north to where I live

Well it's still in the south.