The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pcabezas
I have also applied for those 3 scotish unis, for Biochemistry though
haha

That's great! :smile: Did you hear back from any of them?
Reply 3781
Hi guys!
When does Oxford give out interviews?? I've got my acknowledgement email and everything, but I'm getting worried as I still haven't received any confirmation as to whether I have or haven't been invited to interview...!!! so stressed
good luck everyone!!
xxxx
Original post by Ambre
Hi guys!
When does Oxford give out interviews?? I've got my acknowledgement email and everything, but I'm getting worried as I still haven't received any confirmation as to whether I have or haven't been invited to interview...!!! so stressed
good luck everyone!!
xxxx

Late November

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3783
Original post by Princepieman

thanks
Original post by JDHOrchard
right here

ayyyy are you having fun w/ the HAT
Original post by adynaton
That's great! :smile: Did you hear back from any of them?

I have got an offer to study in Glasgow :biggrin:D And you??
Sometimes I'm like
yes
I got it

and then other times (like today) i'm like WTF AM I DOING SHOULDVE APPLIED TO CAMBRIDGE NEVER GOING TO GET PAST IT IM GOING TO GET 2/100

hbu
I have got an offer to study in Glasgow :biggrin:D And you??

Same here! I was so relieved when I got the email :biggrin:
Same here! I was so relieved when I got the email :biggrin:

Me too! It's so nice to know that you will at least get into one if all your other options say no! However, I'd rather get into Oxford (Being ultra optimistic haha), or Edinburgh (As a more realistic option)
lol I have had no coaching my teacher thinks he coaches but he just sits there and reads the mark scheme I'm like sir that doesn't help I can do that myself
But it is pyaaaa scary it's hit me over the past few days how much depends on doing well in the exam
I hope we both do! Literally all I want is an interview because I've done too much work on this application to not be devastated if I don't at least get something to acknowledge it!!
Me too! It's so nice to know that you will at least get into one if all your other options say no! However, I'd rather get into Oxford (Being ultra optimistic haha), or Edinburgh (As a more realistic option)

It goes without saying that Oxford would be my first choice as well, or St Andrews (by far a more realistic option). Anyway... which college did you apply to?
It goes without saying that Oxford would be my first choice as well, or St Andrews (by far a more realistic option). Anyway... which college did you apply to?

I made an open application, because I'm from Spain and I had no idea of what college to choose haha I have been allocated to St Hilda's, and you??
I made an open application, because I'm from Spain and I had no idea of what college to choose haha I have been allocated to St Hilda's, and you??

How wonderful, another EU applicant! :biggrin: I applied to Christ Church (just to make things a tiny bit more difficult, you know ahah)
How wonderful, another EU applicant! :biggrin: I applied to Christ Church (just to make things a tiny bit more difficult, you know ahah)

Haha So you like the callenge. Where are you from???
Does anyone know the earliest date that interview invitations were sent last year?
Haha So you like the callenge. Where are you from???

Yeah, I'm the "make it or break it" kind of person ahah Italy! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys, anyone else on this thread applying to Magdalene for maths?
Original post by Johann von Gauss
Hi guys, anyone else on this thread applying to Magdalene for maths?

Magdalene is at THE OTHER PLACE :mob: We do not speak of Magdalene in this thread :nope:

:tongue:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Magdalene is at THE OTHER PLACE :mob: We do not speak of Magdalene in this thread :nope:

:tongue:

Ah, is the spelling different here? Aren't they both named after Mary Magdalene?
Original post by LoveToArgue
Does anyone know the earliest date that interview invitations were sent last year?

My invitation was sent by email on the 28th November (for arrival in Oxford on the 10th of December), and I think that most emails are sent about this amount of time beforehand (around 12 days, give or take a few days) :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending