The Student Room Group

Does anyone else here use prostitutes?

Most women these days won't even consider going out with a bloke who isn't 6ft, good looking and earning good money (despite half of them being obese single mothers.) I can message a hundred girls and none of them will bother responding, it just all feels like a waste of time.

For the past year I have been visiting working girls on occasion, I feel like it is the only way to get any affection anymore.

Scroll to see replies

1) Go gym
2) Get swole
3) Acquire biatches :tongue:

Even with average height of 5,9/5,10 it is easy :tongue:
I know exactly how you feel mate except the difference for me is instead of being less than 6ft tall I'm over 6ft, good looking and earning good money but I just had no confidence in approaching women after a bad relationship. However instead of visiting working girls I chatted to girls who worked at Babestation and it helped to restore my confidence in approaching women. But I totally get how you feel about it is the only way that you can get affection anymore as I felt the same way. What I have said may not help you but all I can say is don't make a habit of visiting working girls and just get out there I'm sure you'll meet someone eventually.
I would never use one for sex I would feel defeatist if I stooped so low - music videos, yeah worked with some "big names" (in inverted commas) and even though they charge an arm and a leg i find them mostly rank, dank and stank. Its completely untrue what you said about 6ft and wedged up, there are all kinds of wasteman out there breeding making more waste pickney like themselves so there must be easy girls out there; your standards are too high and your defeating yourself on account of that or your in a difficult group were much is expected. Reassess your position in the dating pool by seeking out the best of the middle category and then build her to the standard you require rather than expecting a perfect 10 to drop into your lap.

Prices for prostitutes will get higher you know; source free sex from a woman who has her own income and she can spend on you makes far better logic.
(edited 8 years ago)
It's a waste of money and they're riddled with diseases. It's best to die a virgin rather than die of AIDS.
Reply 5
Never have I, nor would I ever.
It just seems really wrong to me and I would be disgusted with myself if I ever did.
I mean, to each his own but yeah. Never.
sure ladies of the night are experienced, and just a treat to be with - much better than my girlfriends cause they don't moan at me to do the dishwasher.
Reply 7
I use them to clean the house and wash the dishes. As for that task i dont care about how ugly they are, i can get really good rates, way cheaper than a maid
Just repped anon#1, not a troll! What a breath of fresh air.
Original post by Anonymous
Most women these days won't even consider going out with a bloke who isn't 6ft, good looking and earning good money (despite half of them being obese single mothers.).

You clearly know the wrong women then. My boyfriend isn't over 6ft, he doesn't earn good money, and although I think he's drop dead gorgeous, he's not conventionally good looking. And yet I love him to bits (and I'm not an obese single mother, either). You need to look for girls who care about who the person is, not how much they earn
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
Just repped anon#1, not a troll! What a breath of fresh air.

you've cracked the mystery
Lolol looks like someone's been friend zoned too many times 😂😂😂

Seriously though I think hiring a prostitute is the most degrading thing a man can do, I have literally 0 respect for people who do use them. How can they expect respect when they don't even respect themselves.
Reply 12
Original post by georgiaswift
You clearly know the wrong women then. My boyfriend isn't over 6ft, he doesn't earn good money, and although I think he's drop dead gorgeous, he's not conventionally good looking. And yet I love him to bits (and I'm not an obese single mother, either). You need to look for girls who care about who the person is, not how much they earn

thats because hes paying you
I was propositioned pretty recently at a club by someone that wanted to pay me pretty decent money to rub oil into my muscles. I would have gone with it, but it was a guy :frown:
Original post by samina_ay
you've cracked the mystery
My life goals are complete, I can go to bed now.
No, I don't...
Original post by WoodyMKC
I was propositioned pretty recently at a club by someone that wanted to pay me pretty decent money to rub oil into my muscles. I would have gone with it, but it was a guy :frown:
Well, it was just rubbing oil! Will wash off easily with soap, unlike the disgust seared into your memories.
My life goals are complete, I can go to bed now.

lmao, well done
Well, it was just rubbing oil! Will wash off easily with soap, unlike the disgust seared into your memories.

This is the part that concerned me. If it was a nice looking girl she could smother me in her own piss for all I care :u:
You're clearly not doing something right, in your messages anyway.
I've never dated, but I really don't think it'd be that hard for me, once I have the confidence to ask someone out.
(And I'm nobody special.)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending