The Student Room Group

Islamic asylum seekers in Germany threaten to kill Christians

Scroll to see replies

Good post. I don't think people have quite woken up to the serious level of **** we're in.
Why am I completely unsurprised by this
Reply 22
I fail to see why humanitarian help requires people to come over to Europe. Helping people who need it is morally just but to bring them into our homes is unnecessary. Spend more on building camps and assisting neighbouring nations take these people in.
Reply 23
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Germany doesnt care. They need fresh juicy blood because there birth rate is incredibly low and Merkel was happy to sacrifice innocent people and social harmony to do so.

What a MESS

I agree with most of what you say but I would argue, most Germans probably do care very much, but it is the German Eurocrats, like Merkel for example, who are the ones responsible for the mess.
Original post by Marco1
I agree with most of what you say but I would argue, most Germans probably do care very much, but it is the German Eurocrats, like Merkel for example, who are the ones responsible for the mess.

Yes sorry you are correct i meant Merkel and co
This is disgusting. They should be grateful to the country that has accepted them and not trying to impose their backwards laws there. Many refugees have escaped from countries that implement them in the first place!
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
This is disgusting. They should be grateful to the country that has accepted them and not trying to impose their backwards laws there. Many refugees have escaped from countries that implement them in the first place!

It mirrors what seems to have happened in a boat setting off from Africa across the Mediterranean. A boatload of people set off but the Christians have been reported as being chucked overboard. Quite how they expect to integrate into secular or Christian countries in Europe if they can't even manage a single voyage with Christians is a mystery.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/muslim-migrants-accused-of-throwing-christians-overboard-during-row-on-boat-from-libya-to-italy-10184025.html
Original post by Good bloke
It mirrors what seems to have happened in a boat setting off from Africa across the Mediterranean. A boatload of people set off but the Christians have been reported as being chucked overboard. Quite how they expect to integrate into secular or Christian countries in Europe if they can't even manage a single voyage with Christians is a mystery.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/muslim-migrants-accused-of-throwing-christians-overboard-during-row-on-boat-from-libya-to-italy-10184025.html

These sorts of people don't really intend to be integrating.
Original post by KimKallstrom
These sorts of people don't really intend to be integrating.

I fear you are right, and I wonder how many to intend to . Frau Merkel will have a lot to answer for.
Reply 29
Germany and Sweden are setting themselves up as cuckolds. The laughing stock of the world.
Original post by Ascend
People really need to stop using such a dehumanising term to refer to other people, especially those who are in need of humanitarian help.

The standards I have for humans is to obey the law. To be civilised. If you are part of civliised life you are human, if not an animal. Let us look to see if these migrants are meeting my standards;

Look what is going on in France;
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11352268/What-is-going-wrong-in-Frances-prisons.html

The Calais migrants have been trying to force their way into the UK, threatening drivers. Animals. Vile. Animals. Wanting to attack others to further their sordid plans.

Look what is going on in Sweden;
Rapes in Swden up 1500%
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

Sweden has admitted losing the fight against Islam-some areas are given up;
http://swedenreport.org/2015/05/18/police-yes-there-are-no-go-zones-in-sweden/

Germany? See the OP post.

The UK? We have Shariah law courts. Says it all.

Belgium? See their prison stats.

For me if a white person commitsa crime they will most likely be considered scum. I will consider them genuinely sub-human. They are not human to me but a parasite, living off the civilisation created by others. Like all parasites, this white man if allowed to be in too large numbers will not just leech from the host but overwhelm and destroy the host.

if you have a problem with dehumanising language, perhaps these people can stop behaving like a barbarian horde, looking to defile and murder the civilised in society. We are being FORCED to accept this invasion, this invasion, of an enemy. I have no problem with Jewish/Hindu/Skih/Christian/Agnostic/Buddhist/Eskimo immigration; sure, too many is bad, but they are civilised and will not try to do, well, read the above. Hostile take overs in Sweden-we will be next.

Look how Turkey is doing; didn't it have a bombing recently after taking in load of migrants? Nah, in isolated incident. Oh wait;
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34635314
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Gears265
I hope the Germans suffer for decades to come. They opened the doors of Europe, they must pay the consequences

I don't want that. I don't want anyone to suffer. I have no problem with the UK providing billions in aid.

I don't want people to suffer which is why I am so anti-immigration of the recent kind. The native population is being attacked, and the Merkels are inviting it. Ordinary people, without criminal records for many decades of their lives, middle class folk, are being driven to desperation.

If politicians want to keep on attacking people they will respond. Germany already has-the number of anti-migrant attacks has trebled from 2014. And this is just the beginning.

If people want to keep ramming their policies down the throats of the good people, making them victims, soon people will respond. And it won't be a pretty response. When people have their right to safety, their right to democracy (limiting the number of migrants) ignored, they will have no choice but to fight. It is getting to the point of that in Europe now; Some countries like Hungary have done the right thing but if the UK and Germany want to sacrifice their own citizens they won't lie down and take it.
Reply 32
Original post by i<3milkshake
I don't want that. I don't want anyone to suffer. I have no problem with the UK providing billions in aid.

I don't want people to suffer which is why I am so anti-immigration of the recent kind. The native population is being attacked, and the Merkels are inviting it. Ordinary people, without criminal records for many decades of their lives, middle class folk, are being driven to desperation.

If politicians want to keep on attacking people they will respond. Germany already has-the number of anti-migrant attacks has trebled from 2014. And this is just the beginning.

If people want to keep ramming their policies down the throats of the good people, making them victims, soon people will respond. And it won't be a pretty response. When people have their right to safety, their right to democracy (limiting the number of migrants) ignored, they will have no choice but to fight. It is getting to the point of that in Europe now; Some countries like Hungary have done the right thing but if the UK and Germany want to sacrifice their own citizens they won't lie down and take it.

You're crazy. Fight? People will have to fight to prevent other fellow people from entering their country? What are you on mate...

I think you're just making things up to be honest. How exactly are people being driven to desperation and being made victims? Where are your statistics to back up claims that people will have to resort to violence? I don't think anyone's being attacked other than the migrants. You do realise exactly what they're running from right?
Reply 33
Original post by Lady Comstock
That's your prime concern: terminology?

No, that is not my primary concern.

if you have a problem with dehumanising language, perhaps these people can stop behaving like a barbarian horde, looking to defile and murder the civilised in society. We are being FORCED to accept this invasion, this invasion, of an enemy.

There are no doubts problems in such communities but to dehumanise and brand the entire population of refugees as the "enemy" is bigoted and, dare I say, uncivilised for such a wonderfully civilised person you aspire to be.

You quite literally sound like Donald Trump with his "Mexicans are coming to murder and rape us" rhetoric.

For me if a white person commitsa crime they will most likely be considered scum. I will consider them genuinely sub-human.

White people and Super Civilised Westerners regularly commit many horrific crimes and on quite grand scales. I await your hysteria in deeming the entire white race as vile sub-human scum.
Forget European countries or the USA , the wealthiest gulf nations (Qatar, Kuwait, etc.) have yet to take in refugees. It's ridiculous that all the pressure is put on mostly European countries to house refugees whilst not developing sustainable solutions to the crisis.

Regardless, Germany has proved one thing and one thing only. Their goals have not changed. They want to control Europe by instating their right hand man Junker (through back room deals), dictating EU policy and imposing their will on Europe by federalising it. Then they are happy to cripple it as they have in recent months. I pray to god Germany suffer, I would of been willing to accept them after WW2 but the formation and development of the EU has only proved they are still a vile group of people.
Original post by Ascend

There are no doubts problems in such communities but to dehumanise and brand the entire population of refugees as the "enemy" is bigoted and, dare I say, uncivilised for such a wonderfully civilised person you aspire to be.

You quite literally sound like Donald Trump with his "Mexicans are coming to murder and rape us" rhetoric.

White people and Super Civilised Westerners regularly commit many horrific crimes and on quite grand scales. I await your hysteria in deeming the entire white race as vile sub-human scum.

Why am I unsurprised by this story?
Original post by Ascend
Calm down, I don't wish to ban anything. I am voicing my opinion that assylum seekers are not deserving of a derogatory word such as "horde".

Horde is not derogatory, and if you think it is that says more about you than it does about the word's meaning. If you don't believe me, see what Collins has to say:

noun
1. a vast crowd; throng; mob
2. a local group of people in a nomadic society
3. a nomadic group of people, esp an Asiatic group
4. a large moving mass of animals, esp insects

There is no doubt that the first meaning is apposite, and probably the third.

Secondly, most of these people are not asylum seekers; they are economic migrants, and most, 72%, don't even come from Syria (they come from the Balkans or Afghanistan), and a huge proportion are rejected as asylum seekers by Germany. This applies to about half of them, apparently.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11956007/Germany-to-start-sending-back-migrants-from-Afghanistan-according-to-reports.html
Original post by Ascend

Why is it the first and only thing (apart from the post I am replying to) you post in the thread?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by okey
You're crazy. Fight? People will have to fight to prevent other fellow people from entering their country? What are you on mate...

I think you're just making things up to be honest. How exactly are people being driven to desperation and being made victims? Where are your statistics to back up claims that people will have to resort to violence? I don't think anyone's being attacked other than the migrants. You do realise exactly what they're running from right?

I provided the stats for you. Muslims have a literal monopoly in French jails. In Sweden good luck needing a policeman, or ambulance, in the ghettos. They are not fellow humans, they are criminals and thugs. White, brown or alien species, be a criminal and to me you are sub-human, and sub-animal as well.

Making things up? lol. You quickly learn on here who is simply not worth going in to detail with. You want sources and stats? I have posted many on this forum, run a search. Terror stats as well-I have spoke of that before.

What did the main Muslim charity say about the Calais migrants? It withdrew fundign saying they were economic migrants. This latest benefit horde, passing safe countries to get to the UK and Germany; likewise.

Oh, and this perfectly explains your "running from" idea. If the above facts that these people are not refugees didn't already;
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/61/61eac5709f9bf0e7423675303c5459ff125364ba6af57a12191c62c64feb17a4.jpg
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending