The Student Room Group

Year 11 wants me what do I do?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
From what I've heard it wouldn't be her first time.

Doesn't mean it's not statutory rape. You're clearly looking for justifications to sleep with her, so go ahead and rape her if you're that desperate for sex
sadly, she's under age for you. look for another chick to "smash"
Reply 22
Reminded of my friend who was in year 12 back then and was going out with a year 7 guy :puke:
The teachers had to get involved... so yeah, I suggest you just leave it bro
Original post by georgiaswift
Doesn't mean it's not statutory rape. You're clearly looking for justifications to sleep with her, so go ahead and rape her if you're that desperate for sex

I have tried to leave this post alone, as I see no reason to argue with you, but you really need to check your facts, read the sexual offences act 2003. It is not rape unless she is under 13.

Again I am not condoning it, it is still sexual activity with a child if she is 15, but it is not rape.
Reply 24
Unless you plan on inviting them round to watch, they won't know you smashed.
I'm in year 13 but she's really fit. I don't really want a relationship but am really tempted to smash. The only issue is I'm worried about what the people in my year would say about it and I'm not sure about whether I should resist my impulses or not. I'm pretty sure they're 15 as well which makes the situation a bit more difficult although I seriously doubt the police would care. Should I go for it or not?

Year 11s start the year being 15, but turn 16 by the end of the year. Find out her birthday first. She may already be 16 as September is a pretty common birth month. If she's 15 though, leave her alone. Just my opinion.
I'm in year 13 but she's really fit. I don't really want a relationship but am really tempted to smash. The only issue is I'm worried about what the people in my year would say about it and I'm not sure about whether I should resist my impulses or not. I'm pretty sure they're 15 as well which makes the situation a bit more difficult although I seriously doubt the police would care. Should I go for it or not?

Male logic.
The **** is this? Actually can't tell if you are a troll or just a bellend.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending