The Student Room Group

Do most people secretly hate and detest one another ?

The amount of people in friendships, relationships who just can't stand one another is amazing.

Not to mention their feelings towards immigrants, the lower class, but that's a different matter.
Reply 1
Original post by jlsmpV2
i certainly dont detest people, but quite often I digest people

flarglar
Successful people don't despise competition. They embrace it.

Ever heard of 'crabs in a bucket'? When crabs will prevent each other from escaping the bucket that they've been caught in. As if saying 'if I'm going to die, you're going to die too.' - That behaviour is toxic.

So for me? I don't despise people. I'm not going to waste even a second thinking about someone I dislike. It yields no benefit.
No, if I'm in a relationship with someone chances are that I love them.
Reply 4
I think most people secretly hate at least someone, but I don't think most people hate most other people.
Original post by democracyforum
The amount of people in friendships, relationships who just can't stand one another is amazing.

Not to mention their feelings towards immigrants, the lower class, but that's a different matter.

Oh, is this meant to be in Society or? :redface:
Original post by K.C
flarglar

I don't understand this lol
"Thoughts on the fires that ravaged the heavens" indeed, here.
*Just know everytime I see you, I might say that. It was too memorably funny when you said it to me.
Reply 7
Original post by Maggie_O
I don't understand this lol
"Thoughts on the fires that ravaged the heavens" indeed, here.
*Just know everytime I see you, I might say that. It was too memorably funny when you said it to me.

hehehe
Original post by K.C
hehehe

xD

Now what's "flarglar?" *gets notepad out*
Reply 9
xD

Now what's "flarglar?" *gets notepad out*

it is a nonsensical word, used as a filler. as we are al mere fillers passing by the void
Original post by K.C
it is a nonsensical word, used as a filler. as we are al mere fillers passing by the void

...and into the unknown arena of middle earth. Into the wild. The heart of the storm. The turbulent journey towards our fate. :closedeyes:
Reply 11
...and into the unknown arena of middle earth. Into the wild. The heart of the storm. The turbulent journey towards our fate. :closedeyes:

beautiful
It's too much effort to hate people, a slight dislike is all you need
Original post by K.C
beautiful

lol I was randomly inspired ok :colondollar: xD
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
It's too much effort to hate people, a slight dislike is all you need

Like a splash of lemon on your fish? Just a splash.
Like a splash of lemon on your fish? Just a splash.

Even a splash is way too much. A slight sprinkle of lemon zest is sufficient.
Hate, detest - very strong words there!

I think that it is fairly common for people to dislike some individuals that they are friends with - but often they put up with it because they cant be bothered with the confrontation and the conflict. They just learn to deal with it or break of the friendship.
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Even a splash is way too much. A slight sprinkle of lemon zest is sufficient.

I suppose it's all in the wrist lol
I don't hate anyone.
If they voted Labour, then I think they hate everyone

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending