The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff University Applicants 2016!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SarahCooper98
I've applied for Biomedical Science (Physiology) with Placement Year and I'm from Milton Keynes! If I get an offer Cardiff will definitely be my firm :h:
I've applied to Bristol, Nottingham, Bangor and University of South Wales.

You really like Wales, don't you? :wink:
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by Hydeman

To be fair, 4/5 of my choices are in Wales too! :colondollar:

Original post by lizardpotato
Congratulations! And that's not too long a wait then, I was thinking I might have to wait months for some places!

I've also applied to Exeter, Bristol, Nottingham and Liverpool, but the last two were only so I had five options haha

Some are being slow, luckily for me my firm and insurance have both been very quick :tongue: Do you know which one's your favourite?
Original post by Hydeman

It was unintentional I assure you but I do love the country anyway, got a lot of Welsh family!:biggrin:
I got on offer yesterday to do Human Geography!:colondollar:
Hello everyone!

Have just got back from holiday and have an offer from Cardiff! I sent the application off on the 14th October, received an acknowledgement on the 15th October, and received a conditional offer of AAB (with an A in English) for English Literature!

Am so happy :biggrin:
Original post by emiloujess
Some are being slow, luckily for me my firm and insurance have both been very quick :tongue: Do you know which one's your favourite?

That is really lucky! I got an offer from Liverpool today (I can go to uni!!) but I think my firm will be Exeter and Cardiff my insurance
Applied for Medical Pharmacology and I'm from Birmingham!!! :biggrin:
Original post by lizardpotato
That is really lucky! I got an offer from Liverpool today (I can go to uni!!) but I think my firm will be Exeter and Cardiff my insurance

Yep, I'm incredibly happy! At least you've got one, haha :biggrin: I'm sure they won't take too long :smile:
Applied for Medicine :smile: From Bristol
Good luck everyone!!
Hello! I applied for law and got an offer :smile: I don't know yet if it is going to be my firm choice, but I like Cardiff a lot so it's possible. I'm from Poland.
Hello everyone! :smile:
Just a quick question - when are Applicant Facebook Pages normally made? I know it's early but would anyone be interested, I know previous years have done it :smile:
I'm from cardiff and have been given an offer from cardiff uni to study law. Wouldnt want to go anywhere else! Fab city!
Original post by Sophie_mel
I'm from cardiff and have been given an offer from cardiff uni to study law. Wouldnt want to go anywhere else! Fab city!

I'm not surprised, I've only seen pictures and videos but it seems super pretty and just perfect!
Original post by karothecat
I'm not surprised, I've only seen pictures and videos but it seems super pretty and just perfect!

If you're thinking of it as a firm choice it's honestly great of young people. Not to big, not to small- greats shops, nightlife etc
Reply 74
Applied for history and got my offer today! Cardiff acknowledged my application less than a week ago.
I got an offer today for Psychology :smile: super happy
Original post by JeSuisLissette
Hello fellow Cardiff applicants,

I've just received an offer for French and Spanish (ABB)! I sent my application on 15th October.

Anyone else applying for a language degree?

Congratulations to everyone with an offer and good luck to those who are waiting!

:france:

Yep, I just got an offer for German and Japanese (AAB)!

Congratulations on your offer and good luck everyone still waiting!
Reply 77
I'm glad I came on here or I would have forgotten to check my emails! Looks like I have an offer for Spanish and Japanese!:smile:
I just got an offer for Biomedical Science (Physiology) AAB :h::h::h:
Still nothing for Politics and Sociology, even though I have an offer for Social Analytics and Politics... *sniffle*...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending