The Student Room Group

Which TSR member would you have a one night stand with?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stochasticking
what does that mean?

Idk xD
So are you going as Iron Man this year as well, or? lol
Original post by Maggie_O
Idk xD
So are you going as Iron Man this year as well, or? lol

You're never second best if that's what you're implying :P I just decided to delete it lol
Na not going as iron man this year and not going out for Halloween too, unfortunately I have a couple mid-term tests the following week.
probably fair to say i'm not her type but @driftawaay and it's not even close
You're never second best if that's what you're implying :P I just decided to delete it lol
Na not going as iron man this year and not going out for Halloween too, unfortunately I have a couple mid-term tests the following week.

Ohh I see. Luckily my professors this term are too lazy so I have no midterms. I never trick or treat lol but definitely loading up on candy from the shops for my little sister as always, and might help sort out her new costume but I'm saddened by her choice:

She wants to wear a box. And be a Boxtroll. :colonhash:
Ohh I see. Luckily my professors this term are too lazy so I have no midterms. I never trick or treat lol but definitely loading up on candy from the shops for my little sister as always, and might help sort out her new costume but I'm saddened by her choice:

She wants to wear a box. And be a Boxtroll. :colonhash:

I always used to make an effort with Halloween/fancy dress ". 3 years ago I went as a pirate, then as hulk then last year as Iron Man lol This year I am revising!

aw that's cute.

That reminds me of Ted from How I met Your Mother a little lol You need to persuade her to wear a better costume :P
Original post by SmashConcept

B***h, you ain't stealing my beau...:angry:

Spoiler

Original post by ravioliyears

Spoiler

I was just going to say that, in the spoiler xD
I was just going to say that, in the spoiler xD

Lool great minds think a like ehh
I always used to make an effort with Halloween/fancy dress ". 3 years ago I went as a pirate, then as hulk then last year as Iron Man lol This year I am revising!

aw that's cute.

That reminds me of Ted from How I met Your Mother a little lol You need to persuade her to wear a better costume :P

I don't watch that show, what happened? And I tried to but I want the little beauty to express herself. Just presaging that it might be a bit of a comedown from last year when she was practically thrown candy by like everyone for her costume :h:

Spoiler

apology accepted
Lool great minds think a like ehh

:wink:

Now who's this beau?
:wink:

Now who's this beau?

driftawaay XP
apology accepted

Spoiler

Reply 193
Original post by Anonynmous

Spoiler

:rofl:
Reply 194

I think she's lesbian. :console:
Original post by Josb
I think she's lesbian. :console:

That's fine by me :P
I don't watch that show, what happened? And I tried to but I want the little beauty to express herself. Just presaging that it might be a bit of a comedown from last year when she was practically thrown candy by like everyone for her costume :h:

He went to halloween as a ballot lol Ah okay, yeah you're right, let her go with what she feels comfortable in :smile: hahahah what did she wear last year ?
He went to halloween as a ballot lol Ah okay, yeah you're right, let her go with what she feels comfortable in :smile: hahahah what did she wear last year ?

She wore Ironman remember? :s-smilie:

And lmaoooo a ballot.
What's next? A paint bucket? A PC? lol Wrapping yourself in tissue saying you're an egg?
Anyone for £50.......
I've ended up on the desperate side of TSR again, Ahhh well! :colone:

Gotta be honest, Close competition, Either @ivy.98 or @drowzee

Quick Reply

Latest