The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Do you agree with Same-sex marriage?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZZTop1
Your the only one over reacting and being a cry baby. And for not understanding your point of view i invariably do not give a flying excretion. It was you who took me to task on this area and not understood my point of view before taking me to task and sticking me on trail. I am entitled to express my opinion and I am not taking you to task about yours. You may ask me why are you against gay marriage, I could flip the question and ask why are you for gay marriage? no one took you to task so get lost, I am not replying if you post something which is nonconstructive. You are pressing your own self destruct button!

I'm being a cry baby? You're the one throwing your toys out the pram because the views you expressed which you allegedly have a right to has been challenged, and you can't argue them. Don't express your views of you don't want them challenged! 😂

Speaking of what I'm 'entitled' to do, I'm entitled to stay on this thread so don't you dare tell me to get lost 😛
I'm bisexual and have been in relationships with males and females, so it makes no sense why I couldn't marry my boyfriend, but I wouldn't have been able to marry my girlfriend?

Ironically, I doubt I'll ever get married, at least not in the wedding format. Weddings seem very narcisstic. Eloping seems a better idea in my opinion: sign a document, go and spend some spontaneous quality time with your partner.

With regards to religion, I think the government has the right to force same-sex marriages. Sure it seems harsh, but the government is taking a strong stand for people. It's disappointing that people who claim to want 'social progress' are happy to wait another few millenia until Christianity accepts homosexuality. Religion should not have any power in dictating the law. I'd rather they do that than be fearful/apathetic all the time. It's also a huge message that will make the next generation see homosexuality as completely normal and acceptable, significantly reducing homophobia.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 442
Original post by Kyle1198
I'm being a cry baby? You're the one throwing your toys out the pram because the views you expressed which you allegedly have a right to has been challenged, and you can't argue them. Don't express your views of you don't want them challenged! 😂

Speaking of what I'm 'entitled' to do, I'm entitled to stay on this thread so don't you dare tell me to get lost 😛

I am the one who has not thriwn insults or swear words. It has not even bee democratically completed MPS wilk do it to win sipport from gays in their area if this was to go to a national vote i think it would be best consistency based so if 70 percent of my area do not supoort it gay marriage can not be completed in my area. I think some are silent with their opinion for the likes of you swearing at them. I think there woukd be a big turnout and it would not surprise me if 45%-50% said no. It is bad for society and not a out and out British value Im against yoy are for let it drop the people who voted yes have no backbone
Original post by ZZTop1
I am the one who has not thriwn insults or swear words. It has not even bee democratically completed MPS wilk do it to win sipport from gays in their area if this was to go to a national vote i think it would be best consistency based so if 70 percent of my area do not supoort it gay marriage can not be completed in my area. I think some are silent with their opinion for the likes of you swearing at them. I think there woukd be a big turnout and it would not surprise me if 45%-50% said no. It is bad for society and not a out and out British value Im against yoy are for let it drop the people who voted yes have no backbone

Omfg whatever, carry on living under a rock, smothered, manipulated and controlled by your parents. Straight parenting has clearly done you justice. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Reply 444
Omfg whatever, carry on living under a rock, smothered, manipulated and controlled by your parents. Straight parenting has clearly done you justice. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

In my area i am not in a minority. Most i know hate them more then me. Some want them eradicated
Original post by ZZTop1
In my area i am not in a minority. Most i know hate them more then me. Some want them eradicated

LOOOL Good for you! Would you like a medal?
Reply 446
Yes please . Do you want a concentration camp. Put the emphasis on the camp.
LOOOL Good for you! Would you like a medal?
Original post by ZZTop1

Wow you can use puns! You are so clever! Pity your opinions aren't quite up there...
Original post by ZZTop1

What does that even mean? For it to be a pun, "concentration camp" would actually have to be relevant to the conversation. You can't simply pull out concentration camp and then say "Ooh, camp". The sentence actually has to make sense on its own.
Reply 449
Original post by SignFromDog
What does that even mean? For it to be a pun, "concentration camp" would actually have to be relevant to the conversation. You can't simply pull out concentration camp and then say "Ooh, camp". The sentence actually has to make sense on its own.

Research into the 7 groups hitler wanted to exterminate
Original post by ZZTop1
Research into the 7 groups hitler wanted to exterminate

I know Hitler wanted to exterminate homosexuals. Your sentence still doesn't make sense as a pun. You can't "have" a concentration camp, so saying "do you want a concentration camp" doesn't work. The only reason you said it was to be able to say "Look! I said camp!".

It's not witty or clever, it's stupid. It's one of the most moronic attempts at wit I've ever seen
Original post by ZZTop1
Actually you're starting to show some symptoms of homosexuality, one of them being that you do not see the argument from anyone elses point of view

Are you mentally subnormal?
Reply 452
I know Hitler wanted to exterminate homosexuals. Your sentence still doesn't make sense as a pun. You can't "have" a concentration camp, so saying "do you want a concentration camp" doesn't work. The only reason you said it was to be able to say "Look! I said camp!".

It's not witty or clever, it's stupid. It's one of the most moronic attempts at wit I've ever seen

I do not have to explain myself to you i am not on trail . He asked if i wanted a medal i asked if he wanted a concentration camp to shut his dirty swearing little mouth up should wash it out with soap ir gas if we are luvky preferably carbon monoxide

I'm dying! :laugh:

Kudos to you for the total decimation of him.
Reply 454

No i am a homoskeptic
Original post by ZZTop1
No i am a homoskeptic

That in itself would be good (though not conclusive) evidence to support my theory. And be that as it may, your answer as to your homoskepticism doesn't really get us any closer to answering the question of your apparent mental subnormality
Original post by XcitingStuart
I'm dying! :laugh:

Kudos to you for the total decimation of him.

Cheers :smile: Thanks dude
Im all for same sex marriage, but I used to be against it.
At the end, its not down to us. They will be able to marry at some point in the (close) future and there's nothing we can do about it. So instead of spreading hate and getting upset at these "filthy gays" we should just all accept it :smile:. Brings peace to everyones mind IMO.
Reply 458
That in itself would be good (though not conclusive) evidence to support my theory. And be that as it may, your answer as to your homoskepticism doesn't really get us any closer to answering the question of your apparent mental subnormality

I have a 50s state of mind when they was a minority, it was not glorified and theh cou,d not marry if that is subnormak make your iwn judgement. I do like it . The elite oromote it to reduce the population so they can start the agenda
Original post by ZZTop1
I have a 50s state of mind when they was a minority, it was not glorified and theh cou,d not marry if that is subnormak make your iwn judgement. I do like it . The elite oromote it to reduce the population so they can start the agenda

Dear god, you can barely write a single sentence before losing the plot and descending into utter incoherence.

Latest

Trending

Trending