The Student Room Group

The highest rep you got for one comment?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by WoodyMKC

I was wondering why hardly anybody had negative rep anymore. Old system was better. It's like not having dislike on facebook. Everybody wants it.
Reply 21
Yes, it seems so.
59 for my A Level results day post :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got 46 on my reply to 'what happens during a period' :colonhash: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=58102599#post58102599
Well ... thanks for making it 47 :laugh:
Reply 26
Original post by Fleming1928
I got 46 on my reply to 'what happens during a period' :colonhash: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=58102599#post58102599

It has went up to 48, but oh my God, that is brilliant.
Original post by JD1lla
I was wondering why hardly anybody had negative rep anymore. Old system was better. It's like not having dislike on facebook. Everybody wants it.

Yeah nowadays people sign up to TSR and they're up to 5 gems within weeks, took ages to get there when neg reps were around since you'd get negged almost as often as you got repped unless you went around arse-licking everyone :lol: Oh, and people think the circle-jerk crews are bad now, Jesus... in those days there was one big crew and if you said anything one of them didn't like they'd all neg you into oblivion and you'd lose all your gems :rofl:
Reply 28
Yeah nowadays people sign up to TSR and they're up to 5 gems within weeks, took ages to get there when neg reps were around since you'd get negged almost as often as you got repped unless you went around arse-licking everyone :lol: Oh, and people think the circle-jerk crews are bad now, Jesus... in those days there was one big crew and if you said anything one of them didn't like they'd all neg you into oblivion and you'd lose all your gems :rofl:

Really? I only used to read the forums back then, never made an account till recently. People actually used to have discussions back then...
Reply 30

That sounds

Spoiler

Original post by Airmed
It has went up to 48, but oh my God, that is brilliant.

Us women understand :colondollar:
Reply 32
Original post by Fleming1928
Us women understand :colondollar:

Looked at it and went "yup, most accurate post ever". :biggrin:
Original post by Shadez
That sounds

Spoiler

The forums were a lot more fun in those days tbf :u: I got negged and repped a LOT because I had a penchant for making really close-to-the-bone jokes about disgusting topics which some found hilarious while others obviously got offended by (bonus!), got temp-banned twice though so I figured I'd better tone it down.
Original post by JD1lla
Really? I only used to read the forums back then, never made an account till recently. People actually used to have discussions back then...

Yeah as I said to the other guy, the forums were much more fun back then. Can't even put my finger on what it was tbh, just the topics of conversation and stuff. I think it's where the average age of members has dropped dramatically.
Original post by Changing Skies
59 for my A Level results day post :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really appreciated you making the GCSE grade boundaries thread. Literally a life saver when it came to finding three different exam boards all in one place. I remember checking them frantically on 19th August and trying to predict what I achieved. :gah:

(Not referring to the A Level one obviously, but yeah. I still remembered how helpful it was. So, thanks again! :biggrin:)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Maria G Agnesi
Really appreciated you making the GCSE grade boundaries thread. Literally a life saver when it came to finding three different exam boards all in one place. I remember checking them frantically on 19th August and trying to predict what I achieved. :gah:

(Not referring to the A Level one obviously, but yeah. I still remembered how helpful it was. So, thanks again! :biggrin:)

Aww that's really nice to hear, thank you! I'm glad it was helpful! :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Around 12 i can't remember what for
Original post by Airmed
68 reps after I posted in a thread that discussed this girl catching her 11 year old brother having sex with his 11/12 year old sister. Ugh, it was a nasty thread. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=54113557#post54113557

69*. :wink:
Original post by ChocolateCosmos
This one.

I was totally going to say that :tongue:
I dont really know but right now ive been getting a few on the same thread as op i havent actually checked which commenet though as i made quite a few :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest