The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3640
Original post by Excuse Me!
I think Cena's about to take time off given that he's about to miss the whole European tour so have a feeling we'll see a new champ.

Also, lots of rumours around Tyler Breeze debuting.

And I wonder who will replace Orton with Ambrose?

WWE is not the best at the moment but there's still plenty to keep me interested.

Wyatt vs Reigns will steal the show I think, although I'm also looking forward to Us championship open challenge, Kane/Rollins and Lesnar/Taker.

I expect Ziggler or Ambrose will take the strap off Cena.

Spoiler

Reply 3642
Indeed, Breeze debuted.

The SmackDown results:

Spoiler

Big fan of Tyler Breeze and his debut was fantastic. His attack of Ziggler was really vicious and is exactly what is needed to keep the slightly over the top character a serious threat.

Summer Rae is also great so I think this storyline has potential
Cena open challenge? Hopefully Joe is gonna kill him. I'm guessing Triple H doesn't like Angle.

MEANWHILE, in an alternate dimension.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/superstar-face-swaps

http://www.wwe.com/inside/more-superstar-face-swaps-photos

These are so well done it's scary.
(edited 8 years ago)
If by done well you mean, lame and for kiddies, then yes.
Original post by Michael3C
If by done well you mean, lame and for kiddies, then yes.

Most children would not be able to alter an image better. Could you, you internet hardman you?
Only the Reigns on Rollins looks iffy but the rest are nicely done I reckon!
Yeah some of those are really good
Breaking Ground has been uploaded early for anyone interested. Really good show!

Makes me feel for Devin Taylor knowing how much she wanted it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Remember Hell In A Cell starts at 12 tonight due to clock change.

Really excited for tonight's show. More so than Summerslam for some reason even though the build up hasn't been as good.

I watched the Lesnar/Taker no mercy HIAC match the other day so I hope this one is good.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh man, overslept and got up while Undertaker was walking in the cell.

Really disappointed but really wanna know what's gonna happen from that ending.
Ok, 1 thing I don't get about Hell in a Cell.

Huge spoilers

They believe us to expect someone can actually kick out after getting dropped head first with all his weight on top of him onto wooden floor boards and then have the energy to do an F5 and pin him for the 3 count?

I know it's acted out but come on :/

Anyway, I'm glad the racist slapper is back.
Original post by Longshot700
Ok, 1 thing I don't get about Hell in a Cell.

Huge spoilers

They believe us to expect someone can actually kick out after getting dropped head first with all his weight on top of him onto wooden floor boards and then have the energy to do an F5 and pin him for the 3 count?

It's like you've only just this moment actually started watching WWE PPV matches.
Well the only thing I want to mention really about last night was the Taker Brock match.

Man I am so sad that this is their last match, amongst all the debate from Battleground's finish I hope people realise how good of a decision it was.

The match was fab. Taker can still go well enough to put on a show, the blood was great and added to it as did the weapon uses, brock removing gloves and even tearing the ring up!

One thing i noticed was taker put his hand up when Brock went to hit him with a steel chair (Taker is infamous through his career of doing this for headshots with a chair) but he did it so obviously.. Maybe brock got carried away and Taker didnt want him to do it? Who knows.

Only bit of the match I didnt like was the Wyatts at the end.. Dont really want that feud again
Looks like it's rematch time again - Bray v Taker at Survivor Series (it's 25th anniversary of Taker's debut) but wouldn't surprise me if they dragged it out to Mania...
Original post by Aky786UK
Looks like it's rematch time again - Bray v Taker at Survivor Series (it's 25th anniversary of Taker's debut) but wouldn't surprise me if they dragged it out to Mania...

More likely Team Undertaker Vs The Wyatt Family in the traditional Survivor Series match I think.

Or Undertaker joins the Wyatts (like Daniel Brayn did) and we get The Wyatt Famile (incl., Taker) vs another Team (Orton, Kane, Reigns, Ambrose, Jericho??) since all have history vs the Wyatts.
Original post by Excuse Me!
More likely Team Undertaker Vs The Wyatt Family in the traditional Survivor Series match I think.

Or Undertaker joins the Wyatts (like Daniel Brayn did) and we get The Wyatt Famile (incl., Taker) vs another Team (Orton, Kane, Reigns, Ambrose, Jericho??) since all have history vs the Wyatts.

Daniel Bryan was in the Wyatt Family? Woah.
Original post by Longshot700
Oh man, overslept and got up while Undertaker was walking in the cell.

Really disappointed but really wanna know what's gonna happen from that ending.

meh
Reigns deserves the WWE Championship

I hope he turns heel(just like his cousin Rocky).

Similar things to consider:

Rock in 1998 had a tourmenat for the WWE title(so did Reigns).Rocky got booed,but the build up to survivor series,he has been getting good reactions(just like Reigns.Hate him if you must but don't deny the fact that in San Diego he was the guy that got cheered.He even pinned Indie darling Kevin owens,and did not get booed).

hopefully Seth turns good,and roman turns bad.Double turn right?

Also i hope WWE do not turn Ambrose.It makes no sense.If he betrays Reigns,he's a hypocrite,because he'll be helping "sworn" enemy Rollins retain.If he does turn heel,it should be after the match(where Roman wins).

The only heel turn that should occur is Roman's

Quick Reply

Latest