The Student Room Group

How many showers do you take a day?

Scroll to see replies

obligatory morning shower and a shower before a night out.
Just the one when I wake up.

If I've done some exercise and am hot and sweaty when home then I'll take another.
usually every other day, and currently wash hair once a week.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelwmiller/how-often-you-really-need-to-shower#.tiXBr2xNxg
washing too often isn't good for you, at all. and the less you wash your hair the healthier it'll be!

(and no, it isn't smelly and greasy. I'm perfectly clean haha)
3 :O
Only take a shower after exercise or when it gets to the point where I feel grubby from all the dry sweat on my clothes (after about 3 days if I don't exercise). Showers are for girls and sissy's Lmao.
Original post by Tom Jickleson
Only take a shower after exercise or when it gets to the point where I feel grubby from all the dry sweat on my clothes (after about 3 days if I don't exercise). Showers are for girls and sissy's Lmao.

well ur gf thinks otherwise bae, showers aint just for girls and sissy's cuz if boys dont take them they stink after a while. and thats a bit sexist saying its for girls. does that mean ur being sexist towards me too?:P
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by RBalboa
well ur gf thinks otherwise bae, showers aint just for girls and sissy's cuz if boys dont take them they stink after a while. and thats a bit sexist saying its for girls. does that mean ur being sexist towards me too?:P

Dw I smell of cornflakes x ly
One :smile:
Original post by Tom Jickleson
Dw I smell of cornflakes x ly

lol do ya now and ly2 x
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I just woke up...now I'm 'Ravenous'!
Yes and my husband is Aladdin and we also have a magic carpet :smile:

There's only one Ravenous :pierre:
Btw, seen this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-aVkMClvBs
Original post by Butterfly92xo
Once a day

More than enough.

Original post by PrincessZara
3 :O

Oh my god, that is too much! twice a day, fine, if someone does sports at the same day, but thrice?!
Showers are propaganda. I sponge myself down in the garden with pure soap and water once a month.
Original post by Kallisto
More than enough.

Oh my god, that is too much! twice a day, fine, if someone does sports at the same day, but thrice?!

It's really not!!!!!!!!!!! Today I only got 2 in though...:redface:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
It's really not!!!!!!!!!!! Today I only got 2 in though...:redface:

So do you do sports more than one time a day? otherwise see no reason to take a shower more than twice. Or do you start to sweat so often and easily a day by any chance?
So do you do sports more than one time a day? otherwise see no reason to take a shower more than twice. Or do you start to sweat so often and easily a day by any chance?

No, but I like to take morning showers to feel clean and night showers to fall asleep, it's a must. More of a routine than anything!
twice a day in the summer or if im just generally really sweaty
once a day the rest of the time

I don't understand how people can take cold showers/even want to take cold showers. That sounds like hell
More than enough.

lol :O idk why aha
As much as I need to keep it real

Quick Reply

Latest