The Student Room Group

what would you eat ketchup with?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jamestg
Are you ten lol? The most I'd have it with is chips and/or fried meat (e.g. sausages).

Today is the first time I hear people assuming that ketchup with everything is a 10 years old thing :3 I used to limit ketchup to chips but now I've explored so much more with it:yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Illiberal Liberal

strange child

Hmm...but you haven't tried it yet! The best part is when it gets stuck in the middle of the hoop and you bite into it and all the ketchup just oozes out into your mouth, so good! :sogood:
Original post by jamestg
Are you ten lol? The most I'd have it with is chips and/or fried meat (e.g. sausages).

lmao yes my little sister is 10 and does that, as I told OP. xD
Whatever floats your boat I guess...
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Hmm...but you haven't tried it yet! The best part is when it gets stuck in the middle of the hoop and you bite into it and all the ketchup just oozes out into your mouth, so good! :sogood:

:lolwut:

ew. :erm:
Original post by 06sulraj
It depends on the brand, I prefer mayonnaise more.

The only thing I eat mayonnaise with is egg and mayo sandwich :s-smilie: I find mayo horrible in general

Posted from TSR Mobile

:c
:lolwut:

ew. :erm:

Oh drop the act! You will be running down the crisp aisle for a packet of hula hoops on your next ASDA trip :u: and then you will thank me!

Spoiler

Hula hoops as in the crisp? I would totes dip some doritoes in ketchup :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Omg I never thought about doritos...maybe I will now :tongue: I don't really like doritios though :redface:
Original post by Maggie_O
:c

It is SO good! :biggrin:
Oh drop the act! You will be running down the crisp aisle for a packet of hula hoops on your next ASDA trip :u: and then you will thank me!

Spoiler

you're cute :h:
:C :C
you're cute :h:

Because I put ketchup in my hula hoops? In that case....

chips, plantin, sausages, chicken, roti etc
Because I put ketchup in my hula hoops? In that case....

no. that's not cute. that's weird.

i was referring to the way you speak - you come across as 'cute'. By that I mean just a nice person, really. :smile:
no. that's not cute. that's weird.

i was referring to the way you speak - you come across as 'cute'. By that I mean just a nice person, really. :smile:

'Weird' that is debatable. At least I don't do this....

Because clearly, that is weird! I feel a bit disturbed actually looking at that. :s-smilie:

And thanks, nice of your to say. Although I can't say the feeling is mutual since I'm not a fan of your at present with all your 'taking my place' business. :colonhash:
'Weird' that is debatable. At least I don't do this....

Because clearly, that is weird! I feel a bit disturbed actually looking at that. :s-smilie:

That photo was disturbing. Just because weirder things exist doesn't mean that what you do isn't weird.

And thanks, nice of you to say. Although I can't say the feeling is mutual since I'm not a fan of your at present with all your 'taking my place' business. :colonhash:

Sorry. She's obviously joking; I could never take your place and nor would I want to. :smile:
Reply 38
I haven't ate ketchup for a year now...
That photo was disturbing. Just because weirder things exist doesn't mean that what you do isn't weird.

It was, I wont be putting any nutella in my hula hoops anytime soon. :nah:

Spoiler

She's obviously joking; I could never take your place and nor would I want to. :smile:

Well I'm glad that's all cleared up now, you have been placed in my good books! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest