The Student Room Group

what would you eat ketchup with?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Illiberal Liberal
That photo was disturbing. Just because weirder things exist doesn't mean that what you do isn't weird.

Sorry. She's obviously joking; I could never take your place and nor would I want to. :smile:

I have made such a mess of the quotes...meh, it's to late in the night to care! :colonhash:
Original post by Souljer
Bit like being a chink

Posted from TSR Mobile

Was that really necessary?...

Or intelligent
Original post by howtobealady
chips, plantin, sausages, chicken, roti etc

Roti is like one of my favourite bread :redface: I used to have a noice Pakistani neighbour who would invite me over for dinner and it was so good. I tried to find roti in the shops but the closest is naan bread which isn't even that similar tbh :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
'Weird' that is debatable. At least I don't do this....

Because clearly, that is weird! I feel a bit disturbed actually looking at that. :s-smilie:

And thanks, nice of your to say. Although I can't say the feeling is mutual since I'm not a fan of your at present with all your 'taking my place' business. :colonhash:

Do you also put crisp into sandwiches? I love prawn cocktail in my ham sandwich :getmecoat:

Posted from TSR Mobile
chips and cheese
Reply 45
I don't waste my money on ketchup, I just violently finger my anus until it bleeds uncontrollably all over an out dated can of lard I found in my neighbor's garden before using my bare feet to shovel it into my nostrils.
i eat ketchup with water.
aw bless ahaa i love it too that i make them myself. it's quite easy. not a lot of ingredients.
I'm guessing you don't live in London because it shouldn't be hard to find them.
Original post by John55
I don't waste my money on ketchup, I just violently finger my anus until it bleeds uncontrollably all over an out dated can of lard I found in my neighbor's garden before using my bare feet to shovel it into my nostrils.

omg. ewww lemon wtf
Reply 49
With my girlfriend, my friends. Maybe my family. Or with an unsuspecting passer by across the street.
It depends really .. Although people are delicious on their own, ketchup does actually help enhance the taste.
(But I sometimes use it as a shampoo for my hair).
Seriously though .. Most likely with pasta / spaghetti.
Reply 50
Those who know, know.

Quick Reply

Latest