The Student Room Group

Is it wise to open contact with her again?

We haven't spoken for over a year now - I blocked her on everything in an attempt to get over my feelings for her, but it's been absolute hell.

She attempted to speak to me last summer on several occasions. She would often hang back and indirectly talk to me, but I made no effort to reciprocate.

I didn't see her at all this summer, but apparently she had been asking about me a few times and seemed down(?)

Now of course I regret blocking her in the first place, but could/should I attempt to contact her, or is the past better kept buried?
No leave her alone you for some reason didn't want her in the first place and both you and her don't deserve to be messing around with feelings again. She needs someone who is 100% sure he wants her and would be scared of loosing her. You win some, you loose some- this is one of the lost ones. Let her be because it hurts a lot when a guy you cared about dips in and out of your life when it suits
Reply 2
Good luck
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
No leave her alone you for some reason didn't want her in the first place and both you and her don't deserve to be messing around with feelings again. She needs someone who is 100% sure he wants her and would be scared of loosing her. You win some, you loose some- this is one of the lost ones. Let her be because it hurts a lot when a guy you cared about dips in and out of your life when it suits

Of course I bloody wanted her. I spent 5 years wanting her. It was always reciprocated, but the distance became so unbearable I just had to cut it off to regain my composure. We spent countless wonderful nights together, she invited me to her prom, I got her best friends tell me that she couldn't stop talking about me and almost every night I would get messages from her telling me about her day and how hearing English people speak reminded her of me.

I loved her, and somehow I still do. I'm lovesick, and there's no one but a bunch of Internet randomers I can tell.
Reply 4
Original post by John55
Write a vapid, generic pop song about it, people eat that sh&t up

Well I've written a short story about it that I keep in a safe at home...
No OP, don't do it. You went no contact to get over her and if you unblock her, all of those feelings will come back. Just leave it, she'll get over it eventually. Sounds like no contact is what she needs too
Reply 6
Original post by georgiaswift
No OP, don't do it. You went no contact to get over her and if you unblock her, all of those feelings will come back. Just leave it, she'll get over it eventually. Sounds like no contact is what she needs too

Yeah I probably won't.

It's not helped in its entirety though, I still have extremely strong feelings for her, even after over a year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending