The Student Room Group

racial fetishism

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Everyone has a type. Calling it a fetish seems silly to me.
its sick. (sick as in bad)
Original post by ivy.98
Everyone has a type. Calling it a fetish seems silly to me.

that's more of a racial preference
Original post by kkboyk
That's not really true (though quite a lot do)

It is true. The type of white girls that find oriental men attractive tend to be the nerds that are into anime, korean pop, video games and Japanese culture.
They have a fetish that stems from reading "shojo" manga and watching asian dramas/music videos featuring oriental males.
Getting with an oriental guy is their way of realising a fantasy.

You will rarely see an ordinary white girl with an oriental guy.
Original post by Mr Flak Jacket
It is true. The type of white girls that find oriental men attractive tend to be the nerds that are into anime, korean pop, video games and Japanese culture.
They have a fetish that stems from reading "shojo" manga and watching asian dramas/music videos featuring oriental males.

mind my stupidity but what on earth does "oriental" mean
Original post by kkboyk
My closest friend (who is Oriental) have white gf, and so do the other Oriental dudes in my sixth form and quite a lot of others within my city.

Anyway, stop with the moaning you slut =_=

If you're going to lie just to prove a point at least be slightly more realistic. Say you have seen one or two couples not loads around the city. :rolleyes:

Slut? I wish. :lol:
(edited 8 years ago)

FANTASY is the key word for this thread.
Original post by PrincessZara

east asian. Koreans, Japanese, Chinese and so on

It means of/or relating to the Far East.
Reply 29

It honestly depends on where you are at. I've seen more ordinary white girl date an oriental guy then what you described, though I know a large number of girls that only like Asian male due to those interest (and also guys).

But man, the world is weird =_=

Original post by Mr Smurf
If you're going to lie just to prove a point at least be realistic. Say you have seen one or two couples not loads around the city. :rolleyes:

Slut? I wish. :lol:

I'm really not lying lol

What do you usually do?
Reply 30
I just want to be FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just a lovely lovely lemon, listenin to Warren Zevon, AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Original post by John55
I just want to be FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just a lovely lovely lemon, listenin to Warren Zevon, AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

don't make me squuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUeze you.
Reply 32
don't make me squuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUeze you.

I'm reporting you for cruelty to lemons
Original post by John55
I'm reporting you for cruelty to lemons

awh im sorry!
Reply 34
awh im sorry!

You'll be fine as long as you get a good lemon lawyer
a lot of girls have a fetish for black guys I like Japanese schoolgirls
Meh.. Im an Oriental guy who only likes white girls. :p: White girls never go for Oriental guys though. :frown:

Without trying to sound too high and mighty, maybe start seeing them as individuals, not some hive mind thing you want ****?
Original post by Mankytoes
Without trying to sound too high and mighty, maybe start seeing them as individuals, not some hive mind thing you want ****?

I do, and individually they don't like Oriental guys either.
Original post by karl pilkington
a lot of girls have a fetish for black guys I like Japanese schoolgirls

that's the problem japanese school girls. me and my friends are aware of this even my mum tells me to be aware of this disgusting fetish
Meh.. Im an Oriental guy who only likes white girls. :p: White girls never go for Oriental guys though. :frown:

If I were to type that last sentence into the search bar, what percentage of your posts would come up?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending