The Student Room Group

College students, please can you answer this question for a psychology questionnaire?

Roughly, how much sleep do you get per night, in hours?
-<4 Hours
-4-5
-5-6
-6-7
-7-8
-8-9
-9-10
-10-11
-11-12
->12

I need answers from a minimum of 8 boys and 8 girls.

CONSENT FORM (Please Read)
The aim of this study is to investigate whether the amount of sleep an individual has is affected by their gender.

Participants should answer the question based on their sleeping pattern during an average college week.

The study will take no longer than a minute.

Participants can refuse to allow personal details to be published, to maintain confidentiality.

Participants have the right to withdraw their data at any time.
6-7
Original post by farhiyaserar
6-7

6-7. I am male.
6-7 - female
5-6 female
6-7 female
5-6 Female.
4-5; female
<4 Female
6-7 Female
7-8 Male
Thanks everyone for your answers. If you don't mind, can you have a quick read of the debrief?:This questionnaire aimed to test whether the amount of sleep differs between males and females.You still have the right to withdraw your data and your answers will be anonymous. Feel free to ask any questions.
6-7 female
6-7 male
7-8
Female (don't know if it's on my profile so I thought I should clarify) :h:
5-6, female
7-8, Female

Hi, Done yours,
can you do mine please?

My questionnaire is all about Disney and their morals so please take a look! It should take less than 5 minutes and its Disney, so who wouldn't want to do it?

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8R2TX6Y
Original post by Smashby25
Roughly, how much sleep do you get per night, in hours?
-<4 Hours
-4-5
-5-6
-6-7
-7-8
-8-9
-9-10
-10-11
-11-12
->12

I need answers from a minimum of 8 boys and 8 girls.

CONSENT FORM (Please Read)
The aim of this study is to investigate whether the amount of sleep an individual has is affected by their gender.

Participants should answer the question based on their sleeping pattern during an average college week.

The study will take no longer than a minute.

Participants can refuse to allow personal details to be published, to maintain confidentiality.

Participants have the right to withdraw their data at any time.

8-9

Also, please kindly do my survey in return
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Vi4Xakx3aoe3PlFb7UKMQr14HOkcLmI8Pbt7hlKkPAE/viewform
Thank you so much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending