The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Proxenus
depends on body

pale white, ginger then no

But it emphasises their cute little pink nipples. In what world is that a bad thing? Really it depends on how attractive your areolas plus boobs are in the first place. If hot then get them pierced. If not then leave them natural.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TorpidPhil
But it emphasises their cute little pink nipples. In what world is that a bad thing? Really it depends on how attractive your areolas plus boobs are in the first place. If hot then get them pierced. If not then leave them natural.

Posted from TSR Mobile

wht about a brown girl with big nipples? btw can boys suck girl's nipples if they are pierced?
Reply 22
Not keen on them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Not keen on them

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh
Reply 24
Original post by kickboxer 98
oh

That doesn't mean I'll reject the idea, it just puts me off a little

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
That doesn't mean I'll reject the idea, it just puts me off a little

Posted from TSR Mobile

why?
Reply 26
why?

I dunno, just piercings in general freak me out a little - I'm fine with ears and maybe bellybutton - but anywhere else, just:eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
I dunno, just piercings in general freak me out a little - I'm fine with ears and maybe bellybutton - but anywhere else, just:eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

what about tongue?
off
wht about a brown girl with big nipples? btw can boys suck girl's nipples if they are pierced?

It's the same for all girls. Although generally large areolas are deemed unattractive. If your areolas are massive I would not get a piercing. But massive is rather subjective so maybe ask a boyfriend? Or a girl-friend, or a girlfriend XD

Yes, sure they can! And they can tug on them a little bit too and in general it just feels nicer for the woman since things are a little bit more sensitive then for her.

:smile:

Wait, are you brown???
It's the same for all girls. Although generally large areolas are deemed unattractive. If your areolas are massive I would not get a piercing. But massive is rather subjective so maybe ask a boyfriend? Or a girl-friend, or a girlfriend XD

Yes, sure they can! And they can tug on them a little bit too and in general it just feels nicer for the woman since things are a little bit more sensitive then for her.

:smile:

Wait, are you brown???

yh
yh

Indian?
Reply 32
what about tongue?

Yikes

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Very pale white skin, pink nipples and ginger is the worst combo imo XD
Hell no sucking that **** will be a nightmare
Very pale white skin, pink nipples and ginger is the worst combo imo XD

Aww naw it's cute :P

Maybe I have to tolerate it though since I have ginger genes and am super pale and have the most pink nipples ever myself!
Aww naw it's cute :P

Maybe I have to tolerate it though since I have ginger genes and am super pale and have the most pink nipples ever myself!

If recall correctly you have brown hair and not super pale

Ok show me ur nipples and i will judge
Turn off !
If recall correctly you have brown hair and not super pale

Ok show me ur nipples and i will judge

I do have brown hair, but still ginger genes - my dad and brother are ginger.

I am super pale but my face was... erm, darker from being burned pretty bad.

To show you how pale I am, here is my back, note the "tanlines" on the arms and neck. Not much of a tan lol. I mean I'm Scottish/Irish so...

Maybe later, but they're pretty ugly lol. Big areolas and fat titties.
(edited 8 years ago)
I'd be worried about her well-being. That seems so painful, and I'd be imagining what it would feel like to be pierced in that location whenever I looked at her. I would keep wondering if it was going to get snagged on something and rip out a chunk of flesh. I've heard of people with nose rings getting snagged and ending up with deformed nostrils.

I don't think I'd be disgusted by the girl, but I would find myself thinking about the sociological implications of female beauty standards and wonder what forces were working in our society to make women feel obligated to mutilate themselves in such a personal way for the sake of beauty.

I would think about how tongue piercings might symbolise a feeling of not having a voice or being silenced forcefully, or how a nipple piercing might symbolise psychological injuries from objectification and/or involuntary sexual repression at a certain age, etc. It's hard not to look at such women and think about those things, at least for me.

Latest

Trending

Trending