The Student Room Group

I'm in a horrible friendzone and i have anxiety

Guys i really need your help. Espicially christians (denomination of pentecostal, protestant and evangelical)

I'm in love with this girl. I think about her all the time but she isn't sexy or ugly but i'm in love with her personality. I met her at this accidental church society in uni so we exchanged numbers and we talk.

I have social anxiety and im getting depressed because uni has not gone to plan. I ****ing hate my foundation year course and my flatmates are popular and i am a ****ing joke

Whenever we talk its just about God, God, God. I'm a christian but i want her badly. I want to sleep with her, i think (and i shouldnt be saying this) but i want her to be my potential gf. Yes i said it :colonhash: cringy i know.

help me guys, help a poor brother out who has no experience in this game :smile:
Reply 1
Ask her if she'd like to go and get 2 for 1 Wok & Go, I can't envisage a scenario in which this wouldn't work.
Lol if you think Christian girls don't have sex.
Reply 3
Just get to know her better, keep talking and eventually drop the bomb
Reply 4
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
Lol if you think Christian girls don't have sex.

Loool
Original post by ikhan94
Loool

I was genuinely being helpful

We both know he'll be lecturing her on Jesus for hours daily and she'll just go out clubbing one day and have a threesome with a couple of strangers and he'll be like

'b....b..but muh Jesus? :cry:'
Reply 6

We both know he'll be lecturing her on Jesus for hours daily and she'll just go out clubbing one day and have a threesome with a couple of strangers and he'll be like

hahahaha
1. The 'friendzone' doesn't exist. You are not entitled to a relationship with anyone.

2. Even if it did, you can't claim to be in it if you've not actually told the other person you want sex and/or a relationship.
Reply 8
Original post by ikhan94
Just get to know her better, keep talking and eventually drop the bomb

This was what i was thinking but with a twist.

I want to play mind games with her. All we talk about right now is God and life. I want more than that so i will start telling her personal stuff.

It's all her fault. She followed me around the uni and i was strucked.
Reply 9
Original post by Uyi 95
This was what i was thinking but with a twist.

I want to play mind games with her. All we talk about right now is God and life. I want more than that so i will start telling her personal stuff.

It's all her fault. She followed me around the uni and i was strucked.

Lool trust me mate girls do that
Reply 10
Original post by ikhan94
Lool trust me mate girls do that

It's a pisstake, had similar experience?
Reply 11

LOOOOOOOL :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Reply 12
Original post by SmallTownGirl
1. The 'friendzone' doesn't exist. You are not entitled to a relationship with anyone.

2. Even if it did, you can't claim to be in it if you've not actually told the other person you want sex and/or a relationship.

never knew this lol.
Reply 13
anymore. please ive noticed with tsr that answers are very comedic, i want real answers and i will take your advice
"Real" answer? Just be friends with her.
Do you really want to be in a relationship with her now? At your age? When you have more important things to do?
Reply 15
There isn't a friend zone, it isn't a game, ask her out
Original post by Uyi 95
anymore. please ive noticed with tsr that answers are very comedic, i want real answers and i will take your advice

In theory you have to think about it by yourself. It is hard especially with TSR to give advice since we don't exactly know what the relationship is like between you and her but if you want to start with the foundations probably asking her out on a date is the best choice you have. Despite the fact you may have issues such as anxiety if you want anything to work you are going to have to push yourself into areas where you feel uncomfortable i.e asking her out on a date.

Best of luck though.
Reply 17
Original post by British Jesus
In theory you have to think about it by yourself. It is hard especially with TSR to give advice since we don't exactly know what the relationship is like between you and her but if you want to start with the foundations probably asking her out on a date is the best choice you have. Despite the fact you may have issues such as anxiety if you want anything to work you are going to have to push yourself into areas where you feel uncomfortable i.e asking her out on a date.

Best of luck though.

have you had experience with a relationship? Alcohol helps my social anxiety in uni so probably when i'm drunk i might have the courage to ask her out.

thanks anyway
Original post by Uyi 95
have you had experience with a relationship? Alcohol helps my social anxiety in uni so probably when i'm drunk i might have the courage to ask her out.

thanks anyway

Whatever floats your boat. And yes but I would never ever call it proper and for that reason I never ever been truly in love with someone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending