The Student Room Group

When do I go in for the kiss?

Basically, I've been on 3 dates now with this girl at uni who I really like (once to the cinema, once to dinner and once out to a bar). We get along so well and I can tell she likes me too - in fact friends who we go out with sometimes always make jokes about third wheeling. She's not the most forward though and neither am I to be honest so we haven't quite got to the kissing/holding hands stage yet. I really don't know how to initiate it without making it awkward. There have been times where I've thought about trying it but I don't want to mess it up. Any advice anyone can share? :smile:
Reply 1
Turn her around to face you and say 'what the **** are we waiting for', and kiss her...
Should've kissed her on the first date buddy; she's gonna close up soon when she realises you're not assertive then you'll be stuck in the dreaded "friend zone".
Reply 3
after you are sure they are fully unconcious
Reply 4
Do it on the next one and drop the K bomb
Original post by John55
Turn her around to face you and say 'what the **** are we waiting for', and kiss her...

I'd go for this one 100%:wink:
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Basically, I've been on 3 dates now with this girl at uni who I really like (once to the cinema, once to dinner and once out to a bar). We get along so well and I can tell she likes me too - in fact friends who we go out with sometimes always make jokes about third wheeling. She's not the most forward though and neither am I to be honest so we haven't quite got to the kissing/holding hands stage yet. I really don't know how to initiate it without making it awkward. There have been times where I've thought about trying it but I don't want to mess it up. Any advice anyone can share? :smile:

Read the signs and if it's all good, do it man. But do it somewhere secluded or your friends will throw you off!
Reply 7
Original post by throwaway2222
Should've kissed her on the first date buddy; she's gonna close up soon when she realises you're not assertive then you'll be stuck in the dreaded "friend zone".

Could happen I guess. Always be assertive.
Go for holding hands first. If you're walking somewhere take her hand and see where that goes, and after a while while you're holding hands, slow down, stop her and go in for the kill.

Or if you're hanging out and watching TV or a film use the opportunity to get close to her.
Reply 9
It sounds though you need to take the initiative a bit! Try putting your arm lightly round her or something like that first - if she seems comfortable you can get a bit closer, perhaps both arms. If that goes ok just kiss her on the lips (if you're lucky she'll get in there first). Don't spend too long waiting for the right moment. Good luck!
Hold her waist and lean in
Original post by Anonymous

How old are you mate?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending