The Student Room Group

were isis created by america/israel

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
American and the UK could easily defeat ISIS if they didn't care so much about avoiding civilian casualties.

You can laugh at what I have just said given America's history of drone strikes, hitting the hospital in Afghanistan, but overall if America was willing to completely demolish cities in the same way the RAF did to German cities in WW2, IS would be gone in less than a month.

So you agree with the fact that Israel has no regard for civillian casualities?

I'm sure the UN would be so happy with this but then again I don't think anyone will speak against Israel's bad reputation when it comes to UN resolutions and human rights.
Original post by NaTaLiiA513

I'm sure the UN would be so happy with this but then again I don't think anyone will speak against Israel's bad reputation when it comes to UN resolutions and human rights.

Do you agree then that going hard is what gets results?
Reply 62
Qaddafi's removal was similar to the Assad situation, the West wanted him gone because he was aligned with Russia/China rather than them, so I do see why you would call foul play.

I can't really have a conversation about Iraq because you can't really discuss it without people backing their religious sect, Sunnis back Saddam, Shia's backed his removal.

Afghanistan was clear cut, the West was in the right. The Taliban are Pashtun supremacists, like Nazis really, which is why so many Pakistanis (who have absolutely zero business in Afghanistan) get so mad that their little ethnic supremacist group got their asses handed to them.

My claim was that wherever the west got involved situations would get worse.
Original post by Elehin
My claim was that wherever the west got involved situations would get worse.

Afghanistan is better as a result of Western intervention.
Afghanistan is better as a result of Western intervention.

I'm pretty sure Bosnia is too lol.

I also recommend looking at Rwanda during the genicide. Bill Clinton wanted to intervene but got voted down. As a result, 800,000 died in just 3 months and countless infected with HIV due to rape being a popular war tactic in the region. How moral of us to be pacifist in this instance. I'm sure the Tutsis are forever grateful to us
Original post by KimKallstrom
I'm pretty sure Bosnia is too lol.

I also recommend looking at Rwanda during the genicide. Bill Clinton wanted to intervene but got voted down. As a result, 800,000 died in just 3 months and countless infected with HIV due to rape being a popular war tactic in the region. How moral of us to be pacifist in this instance. I'm sure the Tutsis are forever grateful to us

This too.

The West saved so many Muslims during the genocide in the Balkans. The Afghanistan thing really pisses me off though, seeing people talk as if they care about the Afghan people, when in reality they only oppose the war because they are ethnically closer to the dominant group doing the killing. Disgusting.
Original post by Elehin
The level of stupidity being expressed LOL.

I agree. Your stupidity is laughable.

Assas supporting Isis?

Exactly. I've cited sources, the oil deal between the Assad regime and ISIS is well known. So why do you continue to support Assad and thus ISIS?

Russia not bombing Isis targets?

Yes. Are you stupid? It's well known that the vast majority of Russian bombing runs have been in the West of Syria where ISIS does not operate. And that is consistent with the Russian's motive for intervening; they are intervening to prop up Assad, and Assad's major enemy is the FSA and other groups in the West, not ISIS,.

Not bothered to go in detail about this topic

You won't go into detail because you're incapable of doing so. You lack anything resembling a granular understanding of the conflict, which is why when I cite detailed facts, all you can do is express exasperation and a kind of moronic incredulity.

Zionist Agenda = New world Order
:blah: Jews :blah: illuminati Zionists :blah: Rothschilds

Thought so. You're just another uneducated Putinbot. Encountering conspiracy nuts of low intelligence seems to be an unfortunate hazard of TSR
Original post by NaTaLiiA513

If they have no regard for civilian casualties, why do they do the knock on the roof tactic?

You mean all the resolutions passed in the UN Human Rights Council by countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran? It's utterly laughable that the Muslim dominated UNHRC has ensured that Israel is the subject of more condemnatory resolutions than all other countries combined.

Anyway, I think I should leave it. The conspiracy nut obsession with Israel is getting boring; if someone slips on a banana peel, they will blame Israel.
Original post by captainslow69
Very simple lads just imagine you are an ISIS soldier ready to die for God knows what cause. What would you rather do, slaughter and battle your other fellow muslims from other sects for no good reason, or go down south to Israel where there are millions of targets to choose from whom are all non-believers?

And precisely how would you propose they get into Israel?

In any case, it's hardly news that religious ****wits are inconsistent, hypocritical, etc. That's precisely what you'd expect if religion was manmade

It's astonishing that conspiracy morons leave aside the rather obvious question of how ISIS would actually get into Israel to launch this attack you want them to do, and thus conclude they must be controlled by Israel. Yet another example of the low-grade, moronic, irrational mode of analysis you get from Islamists and their useful idiots in the west
(edited 8 years ago)
By the way, I'm waiting for any of the Putinbots to back up their hilariously idiotic claim that Russia has "achieved more in a few weeks than the US has in a year".

I suppose for Putin's useful idiots in the West, if RT reports it, then that's good enough for them. Nothing resembling critical thinking or corroboration need be applied.
Original post by Josb
Yes, the Jews, the CIA and the Illuminati have created ISIS thanks to the Rothschilds' money.

And the lizard people.
Reply 71
Original post by thunder_chunky
And the lizard people.

Can we throw in kittens, as well? It's a conspiracy, I tell you.
Original post by WokSz
Can we throw in kittens, as well? It's a conspiracy, I tell you.

Zionist kittens no less.
Reply 73
Zionist kittens no less.

YES!
Original post by Elehin
Why was he assassinated? Enlighten me with truthfulness.

Original post by KimKallstrom
I'm 99% sure you're trolling now but in case you're serious I'll bite. Why? Enlighten us

Before i go on please open your mind for a few seconds and stop being ****ing monkeys and consume the media believing everything is true.

Now, If you didnt know (or as the conspiracy states) Jews (Zionists) are known to control the world, This is because they control the Money in America, Zionist Jews own and run the Federal Reserve Bank that the US government continually borrows from...and is in debt to. Napoleon said: When a government is dependent for money upon the bankers, they and not the government leaders control the nation.

This is because the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. The Federal Reserve Bank is a consortium of 9 Zionist Jewish-owned & associated banks with the Rothschilds at the head. A smear campaign against McFadden ensued and he was poisoned 3 years later.Here are the Jews that control the government of America: 1) Ben Shalom Bernanke: Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2020. 2) Donald L. Kohn: Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2016. 3) Randall S. Kroszner: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. 4) Frederic S. Mishkin: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2014. 5) Alan Greenspan: Advisor to Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Recent Chairman. Jewish bankers of the Federal Reserve Bank *loan* the money to the US government at *interest.* Since the Federal Reserve Bank is privately owned, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York (and all the others) is listed in Dun & Bradstreet. But according to Article I, Section 8 of the U. S. Constitution, only Congress has the right to issue money and regulate its value. Thus it is *illegal* for private interests to issue US money.

JFK Tried to shutdown the Federal Reserve knowing that it was illegal and corrupt. Anndddd the American Government, controlled by the Zionists, assassinated him.
Original post by Elehin
The last real american President was JFK.
He got assassinated, i wonder why ?

Because some Nut job wanted to kill him?

By your logic every single post war American president was threatened by the cia.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_assassination_attempts_and_plots
Original post by MatureStudent36
Because some Nut job wanted to kill him?

By your logic every single post war American president was threatened by the cia.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_assassination_attempts_and_plots

No
http://humansarefree.com/2013/11/jfk-killed-after-shutting-down.html
Original post by Formless
Before i go on please open your mind for a few seconds and stop being ****ing monkeys and consume the media believing everything is true.

Now, If you didnt know (or as the conspiracy states) Jews (Zionists) are known to control the world, This is because they control the Money in America, Zionist Jews own and run the Federal Reserve Bank that the US government continually borrows from...and is in debt to. Napoleon said: When a government is dependent for money upon the bankers, they and not the government leaders control the nation.

This is because the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. The Federal Reserve Bank is a consortium of 9 Zionist Jewish-owned & associated banks with the Rothschilds at the head. A smear campaign against McFadden ensued and he was poisoned 3 years later.Here are the Jews that control the government of America: 1) Ben Shalom Bernanke: Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2020. 2) Donald L. Kohn: Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2016. 3) Randall S. Kroszner: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. 4) Frederic S. Mishkin: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2014. 5) Alan Greenspan: Advisor to Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Recent Chairman. Jewish bankers of the Federal Reserve Bank *loan* the money to the US government at *interest.* Since the Federal Reserve Bank is privately owned, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York (and all the others) is listed in Dun & Bradstreet. But according to Article I, Section 8 of the U. S. Constitution, only Congress has the right to issue money and regulate its value. Thus it is *illegal* for private interests to issue US money.

JFK Tried to shutdown the Federal Reserve knowing that it was illegal and corrupt. Anndddd the American Government, controlled by the Zionists, assassinated him.

Do you take medication for your paranoia?
Reply 78
Jews and Zionists are not necessarily the same thing. It's similar to making the ignorant statement that all Muslims are members of ISIS.
Zionist kittens no less.

Haven't you heard? Jews.. I mean... ahem "Zionists" sit in their underground cave complexes concocting plans to make those poor innocent Muslims look bad whilst eating live kittens and puppy dogs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending