The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
As above

Definitely a turn OFF. Piercings in other than the ears are ugly as ****
Original post by Wyrley
Turn off for me, not a massive fan of piercings. Ears are fine but other than that. Nose rings are the worst for me

I thought I was the only one. Nose piercings make a good looking girl look like trash to me, they are just vile
@Proxenus

I'm a fatty right now becuz trying to gain weight and it's hard :biggrin:

FattyMuscle.jpg

But yeah. big areolas and pale. I'm good at cuddling though. Unfortunately got nobody to cuddle except my little JRT. But he's too ickle, bwess him.

It's funny how I now feel no reason not to post this rather revealing pic when when I first joined this site I felt self-conscious just posting my hand lmao. It has done wonders for my self-confidence...
wait someone tell me if i should get nipple piercing, is there any point, does it making sucking and sex more painful :smile: xx
Original post by kickboxer 98
wait someone tell me if i should get nipple piercing, is there any point, does it making sucking and sex more painful :smile: xx

It makes it more pleasurable since it makes your nipples more sensitive. Don't do it if you have sensitive nipples already though. It's best to talk to a girl-friend about this as you can at least compare relative nipple sensitivity then...
Big TURN ON for me.
Original post by TorpidPhil
It makes it more pleasurable since it makes your nipples more sensitive. Don't do it if you have sensitive nipples already though. It's best to talk to a girl-friend about this as you can at least compare relative nipple sensitivity then...

cant you test it for me :wink: xx
i like the pain x
cant you test it for me :wink: xx
i like the pain x

Well sure thing. I have teeth :wink:
Well sure thing. I have teeth :wink:

hmmmm, maybe you should come over x
Turn on. Every kind of piercing on a girl is a turn on, means she's trashy and easy.
Original post by That 2Fase
Turn on. Every kind of piercing on a girl is a turn on, means she's trashy and easy.

i have three ear ones, a belly and thinking of a tongue and nipples- what do you think, my nipples are big though :/ x
i have three ear ones, a belly and thinking of a tongue and nipples- what do you think, my nipples are big though :/ x

That's so ****ing sexy, I like that. Ear piercings are great on a girl. Get something on your nose, perhaps a stud. Get something in your eyebrow, and maybe on your lower lip. And get a belly button piercing too. Definitely get your tongue and nipples pierced, so ****ing hot.
That's so ****ing sexy, I like that. Ear piercings are great on a girl. Get something on your nose, perhaps a stud. Get something in your eyebrow, and maybe on your lower lip. And get a belly button piercing too. Definitely get your tongue and nipples pierced, so ****ing hot.

my belly button is xxxxxx
hmmm you want to see?
please say youre an older guy
my belly button is xxxxxx
hmmm you want to see?
please say youre an older guy

oh nice
yeh i wanna see (pics or gtfo)
im an older guy, between the ages of 10 and 60
oh nice
yeh i wanna see (pics or gtfo)
im an older guy, between the ages of 10 and 60

huh? what age precisely, or a narrower range?
indifferent to nipple piercings

belly button peircings not such a fan
@Proxenus

I'm a fatty right now becuz trying to gain weight and it's hard :biggrin:

FattyMuscle.jpg

But yeah. big areolas and pale. I'm good at cuddling though. Unfortunately got nobody to cuddle except my little JRT. But he's too ickle, bwess him.

It's funny how I now feel no reason not to post this rather revealing pic when when I first joined this site I felt self-conscious just posting my hand lmao. It has done wonders for my self-confidence...

OK will see when I go on laptop!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
huh? what age precisely, or a narrower range?

Calm down

Posted from TSR Mobile

Saying this from experience, it hurts so much when the piercing starts to heal. And it's worse because there's more of a risk of getting infected in that area (which you don't want)
Depends on the girl tbh, on some it looks sexy but on others maybe not.

Belly bars though, they are a massive turn on.

Latest

Trending

Trending