The Student Room Group

What are your bad habits?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by starlight82
I have this thing where I lightly touch or slap the arm of the person I'm talking to when I'm laughing at what they say. It's given me a few startled looks when I unconsciously do it to strangers :s-smilie: Something I need to work on lol.

What are yours? :smile:

Same :O
Original post by starlight82
I have this thing where I lightly touch or slap the arm of the person I'm talking to when I'm laughing at what they say. It's given me a few startled looks when I unconsciously do it to strangers :s-smilie: Something I need to work on lol.

What are yours? :smile:

Inability to stop having feelings for a guy who had already taken me for granted, 27/7 addicted to the internet, daydreaming & procrastinating :s-smilie:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by samina_ay
erm overly addicted to the internet

I totally agree with you.
Original post by Dacia Lilac
I totally agree with you.

supposed to be doing my uni assignment too :frown:
probably picking my bum.
Reply 25
Talking to my self when I'm alone at home .
I don't have any.
Excessive worrying and dwelling are my worst habits.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not sleeping enough, then sleeping too much.
i put my hands in a prayer shape and sort of squeeze and pull my nose with my thumbss when im nervous, excited or whatever
I have loads of bad habits but the things that comes into my mind is my horrible memory especially when it comes to names and, apparently, my tendency to overthink all of my actions which usually makes people uncomfortable and weirded out.

And, sometimes, I do something weird spontaneously like hugging someone. Gosh, I really need to apologise to them about that. 😣

P.S.

Sorry for the horrible grammar :frown:
Original post by Juichiro
What was his face like? :redface:

He looked like a deer caught in headlights, sort of like :lolwut: I was in my own world and didn't realise until I got out of the car, by then it was too late and awkward to apologise :redface:
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Same :O

Haha you understand the awkwardness it can cause then :lol:
Original post by Dacia Lilac
Inability to stop having feelings for a guy who had already taken me for granted, 27/7 addicted to the internet, daydreaming & procrastinating :s-smilie:

Feelings are really hard to control, our emotions can get the better of us sometimes. I hope things work out for the best with this guy :smile: I am addicted to the internet too, it annoys me when I'm having internet troubles - I'm soooo dependant lol.

Original post by samina_ay
supposed to be doing my uni assignment too :frown:

Did you end up doing your assignment? :smile:

Original post by william walker
Not sleeping enough, then sleeping too much.

This is me lately, my sleep pattern is horrible :s-smilie:
Original post by Spock's Socks
Excessive worrying and dwelling are my worst habits.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you finding ways to deal with that? :smile:

Original post by Indeterminate
Road rage :colondollar:

I mean I never usually swear but they all start coming out when I'm behind the wheel :lol:

Haha I guess that's quite common in drivers :lol: Are you those drivers that constantly beep their cars if they see a Learner driver being slow or making a mistake? :smile:

Original post by Firenze26
I have loads of bad habits but the things that comes into my mind is my horrible memory especially when it comes to names and, apparently, my tendency to overthink all of my actions which usually makes people uncomfortable and weirded out.

And, sometimes, I do something weird spontaneously like hugging someone. Gosh, I really need to apologise to them about that. 😣

P.S.

Sorry for the horrible grammar :frown:

Aww spontaneous people can be fun to hang around with :smile: I tend to do the over-thinking thing too, I have to consciously take a step back from what I'm thinking about when I go too far. Also, no need to to apologise - your grammar seems fine to me :smile:

*backs away slowly*
I pick on my nails till they bleed :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DedicatedWizard
I pick on my nails till they bleed :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you mean you bite them? Sounds painful :s-smilie:
i rip ingrown hair out of my face.
yes its pretty gross :|
Reply 38
Probably telling people what they want to hear instead of the truth :/
Original post by maryamzahid
i rip ingrown hair out of my face.
yes its pretty gross :|

I didn't know this was a thing :lol: Is that painful?

Original post by ivy.98
Probably telling people what they want to hear instead of the truth :/

Is it to spare their feelings or because you try to avoid conflicts? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending