The Student Room Group

Confused sexual favours

I'll try to make this as simple as possible. One of my friends cam over to my house today, and then we started to get a bit touchy, I gave him a hand job, and failed because I had no idea what I was doing, and he tried to finger and eat me out. All in all, first experience in that department was a complete fail.
Now he wants to talk about 'what-we-are', and he told me he loved my when were kind of just hanging in my room. He wants to talk about it all, but am I bad person for not wanting to see him again, because of some kind of feeling I didn't know I could feel? I feel like I don't want to see him ever again, but I think doing what we did ruined our friendship even though he is one of the best-est friends I've had. Help from anyone would be appreciated.
You seem conflicted. You might change your mind tomorrow. If you're certain that you don't want to talk to him or see him again, then that's fine, there is no problem with that. It certainly doesn't make you a bad person in any way. He sounds a bit like that kid Ellis off that movie called Mud.
Do best friends do that kinda stuff :confused:?
Reply 3
Original post by chelsea.elizz
I'll try to make this as simple as possible. One of my friends cam over to my house today, and then we started to get a bit touchy, I gave him a hand job, and failed because I had no idea what I was doing, and he tried to finger and eat me out. All in all, first experience in that department was a complete fail.
Now he wants to talk about 'what-we-are', and he told me he loved my when were kind of just hanging in my room. He wants to talk about it all, but am I bad person for not wanting to see him again, because of some kind of feeling I didn't know I could feel? I feel like I don't want to see him ever again, but I think doing what we did ruined our friendship even though he is one of the best-est friends I've had. Help from anyone would be appreciated.

Firstly, obviously you're gonna be rubbish if you've had no experience, that applies to anything in life. Are you in your teens? If all of this is new to you then it may be all strange and very confusing, best to take a step back and figure out exactly what you want. Then when you've come to a decision, make sure to communicate with him your feelings.
Reply 4
Did you even like him before the hand job
Original post by FaisalNaeem03
Do best friends do that kinda stuff :confused:?
Apparently the both of us don't have any good friends.
This is literally the definition of "well that escalated quickly"
Original post by Bupdeeboowah

Eassssy someone wants some favours :wink:. Naa JK :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Bupdeeboowah

Yoo I'd rekon there would be some bell-end try to slide into her DM's after reading this. I bet yaa.
What did you think of him eating you out?
Poor guy, thought he'd finally got out of the friend zone.
You are very confused..
I think you two should just talk.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending