The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

[Official] UClan Applicants Thread 2016

Hello All!

I am Adam from UClan and welcome to the official Applicants 2016 Thread.

Feel free to ask me any questions either in the thread or via a message and me and Molly will do our best to answer it.

See below links and descriptions for the UClan site which will hopefully answer any general queries.

Please use this space to interact with other applicants and we will answer any other queries regarding your life at university.

Book an Applicant Day

What is an Applicant Day? - Even if you’ve already been to an Open Day or if we are your firm choice, this is your chance to see exactly where you’ll be based, meet course tutors, other applicants for the same course as you and even current students who have gone before you, all strengthening that excellent choice you’ve made!

How to Apply

This page provides you with information on applying to either undergraduate, postgraduate and continued professional development courses.

International Application

UCLan has a global community and welcomes quality applications from international students.

There are various ways in which international students can apply. Please see the links on the web page above for information for application

Already an Applicant?

International Students

If you are an international applicant please have a look at the link above. This contains information on applying for the correct VISA's and sorting out accommodation.

Accommodation

UCLan is dedicated to ensuring that all our students enjoy high standard accommodation throughout their stay at the University.

There are around 2200 accommodation places in University owned and leased halls of residence.

Flying Start Program

Flying Start offers new students the chance to experience University life before starting in September. We know the transition to University life can be difficult and you may be nervous - we aim to help you understand what to expect and to make a few new friends along the way.

What to Bring to University

Leaving home can be a daunting experience, so here is some useful information on what to bring, how the Halls run and what is expected from you.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

A thread for uclan applicants to 2016 to discuss your applications :smile:
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Hi!! I've applied for geography with a foundation year
I've applied for operating department practice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied for Korean on the 22nd and got my offer today!
Original post by bellalalaxo
I applied for Korean on the 22nd and got my offer today!

I got my offer too!! Is yours conditional?
Original post by ellanorms
I got my offer too!! Is yours conditional?

Yes it was! 320 UCAS points >.<

What is your offer and which course?
I applied for International Tourism Management :smile: And already got my offer
Original post by bellalalaxo
Yes it was! 320 UCAS points >.<

What is your offer and which course?

I'm doing geography! But mines a foundation entry degree because of my chemistry result :frown: but mines unconditional!
Original post by ellanorms
I'm doing geography! But mines a foundation entry degree because of my chemistry result :frown: but mines unconditional!

Unconditional! You're so lucky I'm so jealous! I'm a little upset my offer is so high since the course said 280-320 I was hoping I'd get around the 300 mark:frown:
Applied to Archaeology integrated masters got my offer about a day after I applied :smile:
280 ucas points and i think it might be my firm but definitely my insurance if not my firm :smile:
Applied for Retail Management as a mature student, just waiting to hear back D:
Applied for Software Engineering, got an offer :smile:
I haven't got an offer and I sent it on the 15th of October, slightly worried, doing a deferred entry.
Reply 14
Original post by thinkofthefuture
I haven't got an offer and I sent it on the 15th of October, slightly worried, doing a deferred entry.

Same here. I applied on the 15th October. Haven't heard anything
Original post by Excited
Same here. I applied on the 15th October. Haven't heard anything

I literately just received my offer! What did you apply for?
Reply 16
I literately just received my offer! What did you apply for?

Really!? How? Email? Letter? I applied for nursing. And you? CONGRATULATIONS!!
Original post by Excited
Really!? How? Email? Letter? I applied for nursing. And you? CONGRATULATIONS!!

Thank you!! I got an email from track! So I checked it and there it was! Psychology and education! Gosh, nursing is such be a competitive course! Good luck!!
Reply 18
Thank you!! I got an email from track! So I checked it and there it was! Psychology and education! Gosh, nursing is such be a competitive course! Good luck!!

WOOHOO! That's very exciting!! Well done.
Applied for law foundation year, fingers crossed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending