The Student Room Group

What do you love about the ocean?

i really love the ocean, i remember when i was 4, i went there. the salty breeze, the sound of the crashing waves :smile: the idea of the ocean is so pretty. like you have rubbish, trash and plastic bags decorating the sea and beach, it might remind you of your family. it reminds me of mine, now i go to the ocean for nolstagic reasons. then there's the seagulls, reminds you of your friends who ask for food.
(edited 8 years ago)
The seagulls remind me of you a little. Won't leave you alone :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by preetg97
The seagulls remind me of you a little. Won't leave you alone :smile:

i forgot to mention what i love the most about the ocean is the salty tears of you haters
Reply 3
I like drinking sea water
I like to think that it's as deep as I am but maybe it's 2deep4meh :erm:
:mad: if you really loved the ocean you wouldn't say that:

furthermore there is no such thing as a 'seagull', there are actually 11 British classified GULLS that frequent Britain:
-Herring Gull
-Black-Headed Gull
-Great Black backed gull
-lesser blackbacked gull
-mediterrranean gull
-glaucous gull
-common gull
-icelandic gull
-yellowlegged gull
-kitiwake
-little gull
i am leaving before my anger at this comment distacts me more from my art
(edited 8 years ago)

makes me feel deep af. Often just go in in my bikini for a couple hours and think about lyf :u: the colder/ stormier the better.
The power of the ocean, much like the vastness of space, is very humbling. And the vast emptiness also belies the riches that like below the surface.

The ocean is a wonderful place for more reasons than I can list :smile:

In short, it's kinda cool.
I feel at peace at the sea.

I read a poem once which described someone to wash away all their troubles in the ocean and to immerse themselves in it, and in the end it said something like "for how do you suppose, the sea got so blue?"

I like the ocean in how it controls so much of earth's events, and has entire worlds hidden underneath that are far from quiet, and yet when you look out to it, it just looks like a big friendly giant, you'd have no clue of it's power
The sea doesn't like me....

Quick Reply

Latest