The Student Room Group

Which TSR member would you have a one night stand with?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
hmm...now what would it mean exactly to be an assistant in this 'little investigation'? :curious:

Well... I mean... You'd have to facilitate my examining the various potential reasons for people's behaviour tending towards what it is in order for me to decipher the true underlying cause of such behaviour!
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile
When you said those words,you did more damage to my heart than cholesterol ever will :yes:.

:giggle:

Now there, there dear. I will send you over some cake later but surely that cannot help with your cholesterol:redface: So I suppose your heart will be damaged either way, I am deeply sorry to cause you such pain! :frown:
Original post by TorpidPhil
Well... I mean... You'd have to facilitate my examining the various potential reasons for people's behaviour tending towards what it is in order for me to decipher the true underlying cause of such behaviour!

Let me translate for the lady

hmm...now what would it mean exactly to be an assistant in this 'little investigation'? :curious:

He wants to have sex with you so he can find out why everyone else wants to:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The behaviour being what exactly?
Original post by Andy98
Let me translate for the lady

He wants to have sex with you so he can find out why everyone else wants to:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I wanted him to explain clearly what exactly this investigation entailed....

That would be a firm no I'm afraid. Don't take to much personal offence since @MrsSheldonCooper was really on her game last night! *takes a deep breath* :sexface:
Well I wanted him to explain clearly what exactly this investigation entailed....

That would be a firm no I'm afraid. Don't take to much personal offence since @MrsSheldonCooper was really on her game last night! *takes a deep breath* :sexface:

You're welcome :hat2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Andy appears to be rather adept at translating my intentionally obscure diction...

Do not fear those Mrs Holmes. I do not require your aid with such haste! I can very well delay my little investigation until both you and I can put our full efforts towards it - we wouldn't want it to be anything but a thorough success now would we?
Andy appears to be rather adept at translating my intentionally obscure diction...

Do not fear those Mrs Holmes. I do not require your aid with such haste! I can very well delay my little investigation until both you and I can put our full efforts towards it - we wouldn't want it to be anything but a thorough success now would we?

You're welcome

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98

And I don't even get a hat-tip. Hmph. Typical. *rolls eyes*
And I don't even get a hat-tip. Hmph. Typical. *rolls eyes*

:rolleyes: you're not quite that worthy:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

According to what/whose investigation, hmm?

Yes, we shall not make haste...

...or carry out this investigation at all.

Good day :hat2:

Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

And I am, why thank you :h:
According to what/whose investigation, hmm?

Mine

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 253

Where were all these crazy lesbians when I was in high school? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

He could always be the maid if your feeling charitable.
My goodness,the heat from that sex is warming the Earth, you girls should relax :wink::biggrin:.
:giggle:

Now there, there dear. I will send you over some cake later but surely that cannot help with your cholesterol:redface: So I suppose your heart will be damaged either way, I am deeply sorry to cause you such pain! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You should come with a health warning :yes:.
Original post by Josb

****ing in the bikeshed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, we shall not make haste...

...or carry out this investigation at all.

Good day :hat2:

And I am, why thank you :h:

:getmecoat:

And umbrella and prances home through the rain rejected and lonely...
Original post by Josb

:dontknow: studying(:wink:)?

Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

He could always be the maid if your feeling charitable.
My goodness,the heat from that sex is warming the Earth, you girls should relax :wink::biggrin:.

That's a good idea! :biggrin:
Tell that to @REMLewis and @MrsSheldonCooper! I think we owe an apology to the earth, we shouldn't be contributing to global warming!

Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile
You should come with a health warning :yes:.

I'll consider it :wink:

:getmecoat:

And umbrella and prances home through the rain rejected and lonely...

*Throws a piece of red velvet cake at you* now your journey home isn't quite as bad :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
:dontknow: studying(:wink:)?

That's a good idea! :biggrin:
Tell that to @REMLewis and @MrsSheldonCooper! I think we owe an apology to the earth, we shouldn't be contributing to global warming!

I'll consider it :wink:

*Throws a piece of red velvet cake at you* now your journey home isn't quite as bad :tongue:

*Giddily catches the cake*

:kissing2:

*forgives you for your earlier bluntness*

*Skips off home cake-in-hand, happy and content*

Quick Reply

Latest