The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Princepieman
Warwick is blitzing through offers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Agreed! Same day offer for History for me!
Original post by Jeena_hunt5476
When did you send your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile

E.g. I sent mine on the 9th and got an offer 4 hours later for AAA - History
Original post by IrinaStelmaka
Applying for the same course at Liverpool

sweet
Original post by Ah10
Has anyone got offers from Leicester or Newcastle yet? I applied for medical physiology on the 13th and still haven't heard anything back.

I got conditional offer from Leicester for Accounting and Finance
Anyone applied/heard from LSE?
Original post by aash-na
Anyone applied/heard from LSE?

Well, I received their second 'we're now on this stage' email - I believe I've reached 'Round 2' (how daunting?!?!) - For the earliest applicants (I applied 25/9) we'll hear by Christmas - wooooo
Has anyone had any offers at MMU, Manchester, Leeds, York or Salford? I've had none yet and sent my UCAS on Friday 23rd October.
Got an offer from Bristol and Sheffield for Mechanical Engineering pretty fast, but Edinburgh and Imperial are taking forever.
EEE, got an interview for Imperial 2 weeks after I sent off my application. Surrey and Southampton took 1 week. Still waiting on Bristol and UCL
Just got another offer through! UWE and Gloucestershire have got back to me now, waiting on Lancaster, Keele and Sussex.
Original post by scrawlx101
hoping to get mine actually sent off soon my referee is taking long,paid for the form and stuff now im just waiting on them

applying to do psychology at :

Loughborough
UEA
Essex
Liverpool
Portsmouth

Hi!
Good luck on your applications and congratulations for your choices! Studying psychology sounds brill! I am a current Essex student and I have some friends studying Psychology here or they have already studied it, and they just loved the course!
Hope you hear back from unis soon!

^Andriana
Anyone got any back from Newcastle, Swansea, Nottingham, Northumbria for Computer Science?

I got an offer from Lancaster but that's all. Applied 12 Oct, real early too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My application got sent off on the afternoon of the 22nd, it's the 27th and I've received my first offer from UCLan
Original post by TrojanH
Anyone got any back from Newcastle, Swansea, Nottingham, Northumbria for Computer Science?

I got an offer from Lancaster but that's all. Applied 12 Oct, real early too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

When did you get your reply from Lancaster? They're my first choice and I want to know about how long I'll have to wait!
Got an offer from Newcastle today for Law about 6 weeks after submitting my UCAS 🤗🤗
Original post by Freyjaeve
When did you get your reply from Lancaster? They're my first choice and I want to know about how long I'll have to wait!

Oct 22, 10 days after application.

What a levels do you do, grades, predicted, and how good do you think your PS is?

You're applying for CS Right? Where else you applying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TrojanH
Oct 22, 10 days after application.

What a levels do you do, grades, predicted, and how good do you think your PS is?

You're applying for CS Right? Where else you applying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, I'm applying for Marketing! You're just the first person I've seen who is applying to Lancaster too! I did Business, Media and Environmental Sustainability at grades A*A*A, and I think my Personal Statement was pretty good, my first final version that I submitted to my college didn't need any adjustments! I also applied to Sussex Keele UWE and Gloucestershire but Lancaster is my favourite by far!

Shouldn't be too long of a wait for me then ahh
Anyone got anything from Bath? Especially maths or computer science.
Reply 358
Original post by Ah10
Has anyone got offers from Leicester or Newcastle yet? I applied for medical physiology on the 13th and still haven't heard anything back.

I have been invited to a post application day at Newcastle for computer science. I sent my application on 16th
Original post by whoskal
Anyone got anything from Bath? Especially maths or computer science.

I know soneone with an offer of A*AA for natural sciences if that helps

Latest