The Student Room Group

TSR Satanist Soc

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DeathGuardElite
and if he is/was or whatever what he does is his own personal buisness correct?

Yeah me and Satan have talked about that we're going to add a safety rail to that cliff drop obviously the sign doesn't help.

Yes but I find it contradictory to be one whilst talking to demons ect
We're not allowed to do that kind of stuff
Original post by MJlover
well the devil is trying to con you into falling in the fire anyway.

That's impossible seeing as neither the devil nor the fire exist.
Original post by MJlover
I thought u were a muslim :s-smilie:

i am but i like chattin to the devil
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

you're not certain though.
you intend to do a ritual that would fall under Theistic Satanism. the question is simply Have you got any idea of the rest of theistic Satanism which includes protection against you ****ing things up or are you simply jumping into this?

Don't worry, I'm taking my lightsaber with me
Original post by MJlover

Solomon.

Actually i have a question for anyone who believes in "the fire" what is fueling this fire? also where is the oxygen coming from?

Original post by halal kebab5
i am but i like chattin to the devil

you get great banter from him don't you
Original post by MJlover

I think he is lol

Original post by a noble chance
Don't worry, I'm taking my lightsaber with me

becareful of the colour, you need to take a red one or a double bladed red one they look better, also you're not the green lantern so don't take a green one or it just won't work
Solomon.

Actually i have a question for anyone who believes in "the fire" what is fueling this fire? also where is the oxygen coming from?

yeh hes jokes
Original post by MJlover

nothing wrong with talking to jinns
Solomon.

http://islamqa.info/en/7654

IslamQA
Praise be to Allaah.

It is possible to talk to the jinn, but finding about unseen matters and what is in people’s hearts is haraam. Usually those who use words and phrases of the Qur’aan in order to gain control over the jinn use ways that are not Islamic. Using the jinn is a power that was given only to Sulaymaan (peace be upon him). Hence when the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) wanted to tie up a jinn whom he had overcome during his prayer, he remembered the du’aa’ of Sulayman and did not do that.
Original post by halal kebab5
yeh hes jokes

Yep number one comedian i told him he should have went professional.

Yeah problem is Jinn and Demons are seen as different entities especially when Jinn are pre-islamic also you know what lets use the English version GENIES.
Original post by MJlover

I am.

I suppose they'll drily say something along the lines of "the souls of the damned fuel the fire".
I suppose they'll drily say something along the lines of "the souls of the damned fuel the fire".

Ok so the souls of the damned are now combustable? wouldnt that also apply to saved souls too?
Ok so the souls of the damned are now combustable? wouldnt that also apply to saved souls too?

Actually, if we're being super specific I think if you go to hell you get some sort of solid body because there are verses about having your skin roasted and then regrown again to suffer the pain eternally.

But yes, I'm sure muslims will say that Allah can do whatever he wants to souls, including setting them on fire.
Actually, if we're being super specific I think if you go to hell you get some sort of solid body because there are verses about having your skin roasted and then regrown again to suffer the pain eternally.

But yes, I'm sure muslims will say that Allah can do whatever he wants to souls, including setting them on fire.

So you'd die on earth just to get a brand new body in hell?
Also wouldn't most people enduring this go bat **** insane and so it would eventually detract from the punishment hell wouldn't you eventually get used to it?

Setting them on fire in a place with no oxygen at all also wouldn't the fire spread to other souls? or is there something seperating them all from each other.
Yes and no occasionally a black mass occurs and it involves a naked woman.

That's good because the only biscuits allowed are hobnobs due to their ability to soak up tea far better then any other biscuit.

that's kinda racially insensitive doncha think ?
So you'd die on earth just to get a brand new body in hell?

I think so, although it might not be exactly like a body on Earth...

Also wouldn't most people enduring this go bat **** insane and so it would eventually detract from the punishment hell wouldn't you eventually get used to it?

I wouldn't put it past Allah's sadistic and savage nature to make it impossible for the soul/body to go insane.

Setting them on fire in a place with no oxygen at all also wouldn't the fire spread to other souls? or is there something seperating them all from each other.

Well the souls in heaven are in a different location to those in hell, no?
If satanism is the opposite of Christianity and Islam then I can only imagine it is very accepting and positive.
Original post by the bear
that's kinda racially insensitive doncha think ?

The Black in Black Mass does not descripe any racial features of any participants.
So no its not racist

Quick Reply

Latest