The Student Room Group

EDL Racists

Are EDL regarded as racists and Islamphobia

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

This erudite and well spoken young gentleman will explain....

[video="youtube;kjuNuqIev8M"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjuNuqIev8M[/video]
Reply 2
Yes they are racists, by the very definition.
Original post by Quantex
This erudite and well spoken young gentleman will explain....

[video="youtube;kjuNuqIev8M"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjuNuqIev8M[/video]

HAHAHA that was funny

Posted from TSR Mobile
[video="youtube;AIPD8qHhtVU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU[/video] The EDL Anthem
Original post by ViewsFromSi6
Are EDL regarded as racists and Islamphobia

They are regarded as racist, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are. Like all nationalist organizations, the EDL attracts racists and will certainly have them among it's ranks.

The EDL is however, for the most part, anti-islamic.
They tend to attract racists, but that doesn't necessarily mean every single person who support them is automatically racist
Reply 7
Original post by TheBNPkid
They tend to attract racists, but that doesn't necessarily mean every single person who support them is automatically racist

This. The EDL merely wants English put first rather than giving to foreigners. I do not support the EDL but see their purpose
Reply 8
No just the true english they would need 70 years of english citizenship history in the family to be classed as english they are British not English. If they are not in that criteria they are not english. The English should get first refusal on housing, government grants and benefits for the neady. We need to look after our own not our imports.
Reply 9
If the government is to build more housing it will be open to bids of White English first, then Black/Asian English then people who have there 5 years british citizenship and Asylum Seekers last.
White English would have benefits increased
5 years citizenship will have froze
Foreigners will have benefits cut to pay for the increase
Asylum seekers would not get any benefits or housing to make them not come
Religion would be abolished in my policy so curtains can not walk around
I may even have a foorball club supporting tax aswell to make more money out of everything
Reply 10
Not in england
Reply 11
Well I am in England .
Reply 12
White Hitler is stronger then black hitler.
Reply 13
White Hitler has better weapons.
Reply 14
not racist but they are anti islam which is fine

They just have idiots within the organization
Reply 15
Silly question.
Watch a video or two of theirs and you'll find out.
Reply 16
eradicate all uk Extreme muslims
Original post by ZZTop1
No just the true english they would need 70 years of english citizenship history in the family to be classed as english they are British not English. If they are not in that criteria they are not english. The English should get first refusal on housing, government grants and benefits for the neady. We need to look after our own not our imports.

Although its not perfect this society is trying to focus on merit not whether someone thinks your english or not. Thats the right way to do it IMO.

If you want the idea of giving priority to those who deserve it, then it should not be all immigrants who suffer but the immigrants and the 'english' who do not contribute to society. That is going by your logic.
Reply 18
Original post by whydoidothis?
Although its not perfect this society is trying to focus on merit not whether someone thinks your english or not. Thats the right way to do it IMO.

If you want the idea of giving priority to those who deserve it, then it should not be all immigrants who suffer but the immigrants and the 'english' who do not contribute to society. That is going by your logic.[/QUOTE]

Not quite I would give an English claiming JSA priority over Polish. It is extreme but we need to reduce the population of this country The way I would do things is

English
British Citizenship
Employed people regardless of nationality
English JSA
Everyone else (predominantly Polish)
Original post by ZZTop1

If I go to the EDL (in 10 years time) and tell them I now have 70 years of english citizenship history, I have a feeling that that boundary will be pushed back pretty quickly

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending