The Student Room Group

Why has he stopped replying?

According to his friend, him and a lot of his friends all have a crush on me, and about a week ago he sent me a message. We've been chatting since and we get on really well, however since saturday he's stopped replying as much; leaving hours between messages even though it says he's online. His attitude towards our conversation has completely changed and I don't understand why he's become so cold. I'm a bit upset because it was going really well and now I get the feeling that he isn't interested anymore. :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
According to his friend, him and a lot of his friends all have a crush on me, and about a week ago he sent me a message. We've been chatting since and we get on really well, however since saturday he's stopped replying as much; leaving hours between messages even though it says he's online. His attitude towards our conversation has completely changed and I don't understand why he's become so cold. I'm a bit upset because it was going really well and now I get the feeling that he isn't interested anymore. :frown:

He is the only person who can give you his own reasoning. So I would personally just ask him, maybe not directly, like asking how they are doing, what they have been upto recently and maybe try to get something along the line, 'how come you haven't been very active in chatting recently, hope you are ok' somewhere.

But there could be many potential reasons and as you said they might just not be as interested anymore so no point worrying too much on it and move on and great if they start chatting again and if not you won't be stressing too much on it.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
If him and his friends like you, there might be some deep personal bros before hoes stuff going on behind the scenes.
Original post by Arkasia
If him and his friends like you, there might be some deep personal bros before hoes stuff going on behind the scenes.

this happens?
Reply 4
Original post by chantalc
this happens?

From personal experience, if a guy finds out his friends also like the same girl, it can be devastating (especially if you perceive the other guy as having a better chance at getting the girl).
Reply 5
Original post by Arkasia
From personal experience, if a guy finds out his friends also like the same girl, it can be devastating (especially if you perceive the other guy as having a better chance at getting the girl).

But he knew that before he messaged me, why would he suddenly change his mind?
Reply 6
But he knew that before he messaged me, why would he suddenly change his mind?

Maybe something changed. Maybe he's bipolar. Maybe the moon aligned with the earth in such a way that gravity has shifted enough to make it impossible for him to type. Who knows why someone would change their mind - that's for you to find out by asking him.
Reply 7
I know how do you feel, had same thoughts many times. Don't try to find the problem in yourself, just keep moving and do something else. Call your friends and go to the cinema, stop counting minutes and hours, it won't help you. Just care less and you will feel much better.
Reply 8

The lads come first. If you are a source of tension, he made the move along with his friends to not disturb the peace.
Maybe he is shy or just think he is a big deal. Don't worry. Everything with its time. only time will show off whats going to happen. On the other hand, he just can have the feeling that everything goes so fast, or my other assumption is that he didn't expect from you to respond him but now when it's fact he is scared to get into a relationship

wish u look with the love :biggrin:
Original post by Johann von Gauss
"The lads come first"

Nah

Potential future wife >> Bros :wink:

Really? At our age a wife should be the last thing on our mind :colone:, we are talking about sacrificing our freedom and independence after all
Original post by Gears265
Really? At our age a wife should be the last thing on our mind :colone:, we are talking about sacrificing our freedom and independence after all

As u know..in the love age is just a number :biggrin:
Original post by flappyird
As u know..in the love age is just a number :biggrin:

Haha, ye ye. In my opinion- love for money > love for a chick

you answered your own problem there :tongue:
as sad as that sounds.. it's true. just be equally as cold back or delete his number and move on x
Reply 14
Original post by chantalc
this happens?

Yes, and it occurs a lot more than you would believe.
Original post by Gears265
Haha, ye ye. In my opinion- love for money > love for a chick

Noo..you are not right here :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending