The Student Room Group

TSR Satanist Soc

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KingBradly
If satanism is the opposite of Christianity and Islam then I can only imagine it is very accepting and positive.

There is a form of Theisitic Satanism which is essentially reverse Christianity lol

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
I think so, although it might not be exactly like a body on Earth...

I wouldn't put it past Allah's sadistic and savage nature to make it impossible for the soul/body to go insane.

Well the souls in heaven are in a different location to those in hell, no?

Super regeneration is a bonus i guess.

thing is what if a person who likes BDSM goes to hell how would they be punished?

No i meant souls in hell lets assume they have different punishments whats stopping every single soul being on fire? except Allah making it so some Souls are fire proof
Original post by DeathGuardElite

thing is what if a person who likes BDSM goes to hell how would they be punished?

Hmm, good question. Maybe if you get sentenced to hell you can just pretend you like BDSM so Allah will send you to heaven, thinking it'll be torture for you.

No i meant souls in hell lets assume they have different punishments whats stopping every single soul being on fire? except Allah making it so some Souls are fire proof

I'm sure if Allah existed that he would be able to selectively set some souls on fire and not others.

Lol at this discussion on a non-existent deity's fire abilities :lol:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Hmm, good question. Maybe if you get sentenced to hell you can just pretend you like BDSM so Allah will send you to heaven, thinking it'll be torture for you.

I'm sure if Allah existed that he would be able to selectively set some souls on fire and not others.

Lol at this discussion on a non-existent deity's fire abilities :lol:

Actually what if instead he put you into an over the top childrens cartoon? I'd hate to live in the world of the Wiggles or the Teletubbies

wouldn't it not be easier for him to just put up a wall or something?

Well its important how do we know if Allah is a fire bender or not if we can't decide on his fire abilities?
Reply 123
Do you worship the devil?
Original post by m3m
Do you worship the devil?

Ah but i have a question for you before i answer yours, who is your question directed to? XD
Reply 125
Ah but i have a question for you before i answer yours, who is your question directed to? XD

The OP? :curious:
Original post by m3m
The OP? :curious:

aka Me i asked because you didn't qoute the OP lol.
does this answer your question big hint look at the lyrics[video="youtube;oBidOS-u630"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBidOS-u630[/video]
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 127
aka Me i asked because you didn't qoute the OP lol.
does this answer your question big hint look at thle lyrics[video="youtube;oBidOS-u630"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBidOS-u630[/video]

Yeah, you lol. Who else would i be directing it to other than the op :tongue:

That is the creepiest thing i've listened to ever :redface:
Original post by m3m
Yeah, you lol. Who else would i be directing it to other than the op :tongue:

That is the creepiest thing i've listened to ever :redface:

lol litterally anyone XD i've some users not qoute someone but mean a poster a page behind its so confusing.

hmmmm i could have shown you funeral metal as well lol like Dont mourn by Pantheist its actually a 14 minute song
Original post by AnonymousForLife
LMAO.

Says the person who can figure everyone out whether they have new accounts or not. How embarrassing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Noop, that's me.
gotta say. This is a new one for TSR.
Reply 132
lol litterally anyone XD i've some users not qoute someone but mean a poster a page behind its so confusing.

hmmmm i could have shown you funeral metal as well lol like Dont mourn by Pantheist its actually a 14 minute song

Lol, I looked it up and listened to like 2 minutes of it and quickly closed it. Does it summon up the devil to my house if i listen to it :erm: This whole thing is weird lol
Original post by silverbolt
gotta say. This is a new one for TSR.

hmmm would you figure things out sooner if my name had been WordBearersElite? :P

Original post by m3m
Lol, I looked it up and listened to like 2 minutes of it and quickly closed it. Does it summon up the devil to my house if i listen to it :erm: This whole thing is weird lol

well the first line "Belial, Behemoth, Beelzebub, Asmodeus, Satanas, Lucifer" would you have prefered Ritual or infestissumam? :P
No lol it doesn't summon a demon, otherwise i'd have like 50 by now cause i love that song XD
I do not approve of this
hmmm would you figure things out sooner if my name had been WordBearersElite? :P

ahh but...., as Satan would be defined as a singular being yet the word bearers worship chaos undivided (death guard follow nurgle) :biggrin:
Original post by silverbolt
ahh but...., as Satan would be defined as a singular being yet the word bearers worship chaos undivided (death guard follow nurgle) :biggrin:

Ah could Satan be simply a greater daemon of one of the chaos gods?
(lol yep grandpapa nurgle i'm getting a giant Tzeentch chaos star on my back lol)
Reply 137

well the first line "Belial, Behemoth, Beelzebub, Asmodeus, Satanas, Lucifer" would you have prefered Ritual or infestissumam? :P
No lol it doesn't summon a demon, otherwise i'd have like 50 by now cause i love that song XD

Ritual or infestissumam? What's that?

Interesting. You don't sound like someone who chills with the devils :lol: When did you become a devil worshipper?
Original post by m3m
Ritual or infestissumam? What's that?

Interesting. You don't sound like someone who chills with the devils :lol: When did you become a devil worshipper?

oh they are two other songs by ghost, Ritual is about a ritual and Infestissumam is a song in latin lol.

Oh? what makes me not sound like a person who chills with devils? :P
many years ago then i studied Paganism now i technically do both as i haven't decided which i want to follow 100%
Reply 139
oh they are two other songs by ghost, Ritual is about a ritual and Infestissumam is a song in latin lol.

Oh? what makes me not sound like a person who chills with devils? :P
many years ago then i studied Paganism now i technically do both as i haven't decided which i want to follow 100%

Ohh ok...is it a must in your religion to listen to these songs? :vroam:

How did your family react when they found out?

Idk..you don't sound...

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending