The Student Room Group

Funniest school stories?

Okay I'm bored so entertain me with your best/ funniest school stories! :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

No
Reply 2
Original post by Mystery.
No

Omg :lol: that had me on the FLOOR
Well...I've had pills shoved up my butt from my mum to relieve constipation. Dunno if that satisfies as a funny story.

Worst moment of my childhood.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by z33
Omg :lol: that had me on the FLOOR

No WAYY!
Reply 5
Original post by geniequeen48
Well...I've had pills shoved up my butt from my mum to relieve constipation. Dunno if that satisfies as a funny story.

ooh i've had those no bueno no bueno

Was this at school?
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Was this at school?

Oh no no. Fortunately.
Oh no no. Fortunately.

Then what the **** is it doing in this thread?
In year 9 I remember I had a Nigerian science teacher. During one of her classes a boy was misbehaving so she sent him outside of class. She then told us to carry on with our work and then she went outside to talk to the boy she had sent out. Whilst she was talking outside, another boy in a our class went and locked the classroom door from the inside. After she finished talking she tried opening the door to come back in but she realised it was locked. She looked at all of us in the classroom through the window on the door, and she was shouting "WHO LOCKED THE DOOR????", "SOMEONE OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW OR THE WHOLE CLASS HAS A DETENTION!!!!" :angry: Everybody in class just kept laughing like hell whilst she was ranting outside of the classroom. What made it even funnier was that she had a really strong Nigerian accent, so everybody couldn't stop laughing when she was shouting. She was locked outside for about 5 minutes and then eventually someone unlocked the door. When she was let in she shouted again "RIGHT! WHO DID IT? WHO LOCKED THE DOOR???" The person who did it didn't want to own up so she gave the whole class an after school detention :frown:. Now I think about it, that was very immature of me to just sit there and laugh, but it was definitely funny at the time. :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Then what the **** is it doing in this thread?

xDDD
I answered half the question. Thought that would be enough..
Food Tech
I think this was in year 10.. The boys in my year dragged the girls into the boys toilets and daggered them for a good 30 seconds. The look in their eyes was scary its like they were after revenge LOOOL

if you dont know what daggering is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVOvZOWOqrg
I got drunk and e-mailed my ex french teacher who I have a major crush on if that counts
Reply 14
Original post by DeadEnd_96
In year 9 I remember I had a Nigerian science teacher. During one of her classes a boy was misbehaving so she sent him outside of class. She then told us to carry on with our work and then she went outside to talk to the boy she had sent out. Whilst she was talking outside, another boy in a our class went and locked the classroom door from the inside. After she finished talking she tried opening the door to come back in but she realised it was locked. She looked at all of us in the classroom through the window on the door, and she was shouting "WHO LOCKED THE DOOR????", "SOMEONE OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW OR THE WHOLE CLASS HAS A DETENTION!!!!" :angry: Everybody in class just kept laughing like hell whilst she was ranting outside of the classroom. What made it even funnier was that she had a really strong Nigerian accent, so everybody couldn't stop laughing when she was shouting. She was locked outside for about 5 minutes and then eventually someone unlocked the door. When she was let in she shouted again "RIGHT! WHO DID IT? WHO LOCKED THE DOOR???" The person who did it didn't want to own up so she gave the whole class an after school detention :frown:. Now I think about it, that was very immature of me to just sit there and laugh, but it was definitely funny at the time. :biggrin:

omg hahahaha she gave the whole class a detention?! that's a bit unfair but oh well haha

if this was at my school someone would've snitched i'm telling you :lol:
Reply 15
Original post by qwerty123A
I think this was in year 10.. The boys in my year dragged the girls into the boys toilets and daggered them for a good 30 seconds. The look in their eyes was scary its like they were after revenge LOOOL

if you dont know what daggering is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVOvZOWOqrg

holy **** what even :lol: i hope the girls were alright with that!
Reply 16
Original post by ImagineCats
I got drunk and e-mailed my ex french teacher who I have a major crush on if that counts

oh... my... GOD yass elaborate plz :biggrin:
Reply 17
Long story short: a dude fingered a girl in the classroom whilst everyone was busy forming a circle near teacher's desk. There were sex noises coming from the disabled toilet, one of the teachers opened the door and a bunch of yr8s were having sex; the door was wide opened and everyone saw the scene.
Original post by z33
holy **** what even :lol: i hope the girls were alright with that!

loool im afraid they didnt have a choice. I think one of them actually sustained a minor head injury lmao
Swung on a tree branch... it snapped... landed hard on my back, smacked my head on the tarmac and KO'd myself.

And that, ladies and gents, is where I get my warped sense of humour :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest