The Student Room Group

Funniest school stories?

Scroll to see replies

Eewww maaan
Original post by z33
oh... my... GOD yass elaborate plz :biggrin:

*Sigh* Here we go...

It was the warm, summer evening of the 20th August- results day. Had some drinks blah blah blah, and Im a loving drunk. I go up to people I dont talk to and tell them which facial features I adore of theirs, or just in general how much I love people. I also go around to people asking "WHERES MR ____" (Im scared to use his name on here sorry) and people were like wtf???? idk??? and I remember crying over him bc my crush was so big so I went outside and e-mailed him something along the lines of "Merci for the A* you are by far the best teacher at this school and I'll miss you loads. I wanted to take French just for you bc I really fuhking like you and ive drank loads so i love you" or something like that.

He never responded but he always smiles/waves at me in the hallways- PULLED.
Reply 22
Original post by kkboyk
Long story short: a dude fingered a girl in the classroom whilst everyone was busy forming a circle near teacher's desk. There were sex noises coming from the disabled toilet, one of the teachers opened the door and a bunch of yr8s were having sex; the door was wide opened and everyone saw the scene.

holy ****... wow... it's starts so early these days man when I was in year 8 i still had a crush on Woody!
Reply 23
well a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do haha
They don't have toilet paper in the toilets in China?
Reply 25
Original post by WoodyMKC
Swung on a tree branch... it snapped... landed hard on my back, smacked my head on the tarmac and KO'd myself.

And that, ladies and gents, is where I get my warped sense of humour :biggrin:

holy **** dude! you're alive and not damaged so i guess it's all good but DAYMMM :eek:
Reply 26
Original post by ImagineCats
*Sigh* Here we go...

It was the warm, summer evening of the 20th August- results day. Had some drinks blah blah blah, and Im a loving drunk. I go up to people I dont talk to and tell them which facial features I adore of theirs, or just in general how much I love people. I also go around to people asking "WHERES MR ____" (Im scared to use his name on here sorry) and people were like wtf???? idk??? and I remember crying over him bc my crush was so big so I went outside and e-mailed him something along the lines of "Merci for the A* you are by far the best teacher at this school and I'll miss you loads. I wanted to take French just for you bc I really fuhking like you and ive drank loads so i love you" or something like that.

oh my gosh haha you're such a cool drunk lol
well at least you finally got it out in the open ahaha - that's so awkward though omg i would've never gone back to that school
Reply 27
Original post by WoodyMKC
Swung on a tree branch... it snapped... landed hard on my back, smacked my head on the tarmac and KO'd myself.

And that, ladies and gents, is where I get my warped sense of humour :biggrin:

Are you scared of trees now? :colone:

One of my friends was riding a bicycle at a very fast speed (for some reason she was panicking and did not use the breaks) and crashed right into the neighbour's house (her face hit the concrete bits) and KO'd herself.

Original post by z33
holy ****... wow... it's starts so early these days man when I was in year 8 i still had a crush on Woody!

I didn't even know what a crush was :biggrin:
How's your family business doing?
Original post by z33
holy **** dude! you're alive and not damaged so i guess it's all good but DAYMMM :eek:

Not physically, at least :tongue:
Original post by z33
Okay I'm bored so entertain me with your best/ funniest school stories! :biggrin:

year 6..... me and my friends were in the bathroom and the door wouldnt open so i kicked it. and the lock completely broke....
one of my friends was head girl.... so i had to tell or she would snitch (dunno why i class her as a friend)
lol so i ended up telling the head in the leavers assembly..... gawd it was hilarious
Reply 31
Original post by sana_malik
year 6..... me and my friends were in the bathroom and the door wouldnt open so i kicked it. and the lock completely broke....
one of my friends was head girl.... so i had to tell or she would snitch (dunno why i class her as a friend)
lol so i ended up telling the head in the leavers assembly..... gawd it was hilarious

oh my gosh i can imagine the awkward conversation... at least it was year 6 and you got out of there fast before being known as that kid that broke the toilet door
Original post by kkboyk
Are you scared of trees now? :colone:

I probably would have been, but I'm sure the brain cells that harboured that fear were killed on impact :biggrin: Apparently I was taken to the nurses office (which I don't remember) and checked over, she wanted to send me home but I refused, then my teacher in the next lesson kept asking me if I wanted to go home and I kept refusing. I must not have been all there, usually I would have been all "Go home, now? Holy **** say no more, I'm off, laters!" :lol:
Original post by z33
oh my gosh i can imagine the awkward conversation... at least it was year 6 and you got out of there fast before being known as that kid that broke the toilet door

lol....... yeah
but ive done even worse stupid stuff........ that was the first thing that poped up #YOLO
Reply 34
Original post by sana_malik
lol....... yeah
but ive done even worse stupid stuff........ that was the first thing that poped up #YOLO

haha well my mind's blank all day until i'm in bed trying to sleep and my brain's like remember that reallllyyy embarrassing moment when you wished you could dissappear of the face of the Earth? Yeah let's relive that...
Original post by ImagineCats
*Sigh* Here we go...

I'm in tears
Reply 36
I think it was about year ten, my two really awkward friends both got cornered in the school toilets by this crazy guy who was in the year above and he told them that he wasn't going to let them out unless they touched his penis and I just remember seeing their faces like :eek: (They didn't have to touch his penis in the end)

Then there was this guy who used to sit in the toilets with a camera for the whole of lunch time and film people's reaction when they walked in on him.
Reply 37
Original post by John55
I think it was about year ten, my two really awkward friends both got cornered in the school toilets by this crazy guy who was in the year above and he told them that he wasn't going to let them out unless they touched his penis and I just remember seeing their faces like :eek: (They didn't have to touch his penis in the end)

Then there was this guy who used to sit in the toilets with a camera for the whole of lunch time and film people's reaction when they walked in on him.

Haha omg wtf glad i didn't go to a mixed school so many toilet incidents! Second guy must've been REALLY bored... do you think he put them on YouTube? :laugh:
When we was in year 11 (i think) i remember every teacher hating our year (dont know why lol):u: and one day these guys in our year at the time stole this teachers chair out of her classroom and went to the top of the hill on our field set it alight and pushed it down the hill all whilst being recorded (it might still be on youtube haha) i remember the whole school just crowded round , and the teacher turns up crying coz it was her chair . another story is we have this forest that goes all round the bottom of the field with a train line behind it and someone set all the trees alight the school had to call the fire brigade and all sorts . :biggrin:
This happened in the school toilets :wink:, not 1 but everyone single 1 in the school including staff toilets (male toilets only XD). My friends and I purchased glass stinks bombs and literally through the glass stink bomb in every single toilet. For the whole day no onnnne used the toilets (except the druggies which took the opportunity to smoke weed in the toilets- Still got caught XD) plus no one used the changing rooms as they had a section for the toilets. That was a dead story XD, but in reality it was fun. I still don't understand how we didn't get caught they have like 5000000000 CCTV's. On the same day the year 11's (I was year 9 at the time) egged the school. So the year 11 prom got cancelled, and the head teacher had a assembly with the whole school the next day. But one of the funniest was prank calling taxi companies they actually came. This was quite recent in year 11.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest