The Student Room Group

i just cant respect girls who wear makeup

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonynmous
Get a room!

chill bro it's just banter
Original post by ImagineCats
??? I really don't get people sometimes

There's this girl in my year who cakes herself in make up and only cares about her appearance and is so vain yet she gets with guys so often and attracts (even smart, 'decent' guys) so many guys. Not that I'm trying to drag arrows to myself but I don't wear any make up, maybe some foundation/eye liner to a party but thats it- yet I've never had my first kiss.

"Girls who wear make up is not as attractive as girls who go natural!!!!!!!!" Is utter bs bc all the girls in my year who cake themselves in makeup get way more action than any girls who don't wear make up and its so confusing bc wtf does any of this even mean???? AaaRrgHH ppl

If you believe u can achieve

Posted from TSR Mobile
Strong username to thread title ratio
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Straighthate
lol @ living behind a facade

Well, the username explains the bluntness of the post.

Most girls wear at least a bit of makeup anyway. So GG at discounting the majority of the female population.
i love makeup, up yours op :mmm:
I like when girls wear make up because it shows they care about appearance. I like girly-girls more in general anyway.
Original post by Mr Smurf
I like when girls wear make up because it shows they care about appearance. I like girly-girls more in general anyway.

Any particular ethnicity?
9ab.png
Can't beat a good old fashioned troll bait thread.
Reply 68
The only reason why I don't wear makeup is because I'm lazy and I love sleep more than my appearance... Unless it's Halloween. Or any other holiday. Or any other exception. But really, it's the motives that count. Sure, some girls wear makeup to "deceive" (slightly sarcastic) other people into thinking they're pretty, but some people like me wear it for a solely artistic purpose (please don't argue with me about my motives, if you think that the reason I do my makeup to look like an elf from Middle Earth or some other character is the same as Kim Kardashian's reason to wear makeup... something is wrong with that picture).
Original post by Wilfred Little
Any particular ethnicity?

Don't start him off pls
Reply 70
Original post by Kurtle
He's talking about what they're wearing, not their physical appearance.

Your face is part of your physical apperance? Like when you say someone's physically attractive you're not just/talking about their clothes.
Reply 71
Original post by corax
Most girls wear make up, do you not respect most girls then?

Interesting twist.
Reply 72
Then I don't respect you
Why? Some women wear make up to look and feel pretty and some people wear make up to make them more confident in themselves when out and about and talking to others. By saying that, you're making women feel less confident in themselves - which is the opposite if what this world is trying to obtain at the moment. Its not about the make up one wears that defines them - it's their personality. By simply reading the title, I can already see that you kind of judge a book by its cover. Shame on you mate, shame on you. :hand::hand::hand:If you've ever wondered why girls don't talk to you or why you don't have a girlfriend, then you're ****ing thick in the brain then, aren't you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jeez, I'm proud. I managed to write all that **** at 2 in the morning? Wow. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::smug::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 75
Original post by ravioliyears
Jeez, I'm proud. I managed to write all that **** at 2 in the morning? Wow. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::smug::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm more impressed that you didn't **** up the smiley codes.
Original post by Animagus
I'm more impressed that you didn't **** up the smiley codes.

Lol yeahh - it was all planned :tongue: :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Proxenus
If you believe u can achieve

Posted from TSR Mobile

Deep
It's not "living behind a facade"- unless you really overdo it, it's just a choice to make yourself a little 'prettier' in the same way as wearing 'nice clothes' is. Would you disrespect someone just because they were, say, wearing clothes that complimented their figure better as opposed to the normal T-shirt and jeans that they'd wear everyday?
Then don't respect them, that's your problem

Quick Reply

Latest