The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by United1892
Son in law or daughter.

how you go from son in law to daughter lol

there is no son in law option anyway omfg
Original post by Animagus
There is no opinion. All riddles have an answer. The answer is daughter. If the riddle specified its sex, then ok. So then you're thinking

Bob is saying "my daughter's mother" is Bob's wife.

So Teresa's daughter...is Bob's wife.

But that makes it too simple. You have to assume that the speaker is entangled in the question. So when you figure it out you go "wow that was dumb." "Son in law" is too realistic. Idk.

It has two answers. They both answer the riddle. You can't just choose the more complicated one for the sake of it!
how you go from son in law to daughter lol

there is no son in law option anyway omfg

It's both!!
Reply 43
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
It has two answers. They both answer the riddle. You can't just choose the more complicated one for the sake of it!

I didn't choose, omg why are you yelling at innocent people for?

I figured it out, and then went to Google. One cannot question Google.
I didn't choose, omg why are you yelling at innocent people for?

I figured it out, and then went to Google. One cannot question Google.

I'm not yelling! Here have a virtual hug:hugs:
Daughter.

Now go to sleep 😣
Reply 46
I'm not yelling! Here have a virtual hug:hugs:

Do questions stress you out as well? I'm surprised I'm not projecting as I have a midterm coming up. This might be the last time anyone sees me. I might not make it out the exam room alive.
Do questions stress you out as well? I'm surprised I'm not projecting as I have a midterm coming up. This might be the last time anyone sees me. I might not make it out the exam room alive.

Yes they do, I hate it when I can't answer something, it pisses me off. :redface:
I would've said son-in-law but is that because I assumed the daughter's mother to be my wife, and Teresa's mother is her mum, so I would therefore be her son in law? So that's still technically correct?

But you would get daughter if you assumed that the daughter's mother was you, which I understand, but are both technically right then?
Reply 49
Yes they do, I hate it when I can't answer something, it pisses me off. :redface:

It will be ok. I should get back to studying...but I won't.
WHY IS EVERYONE SAYING SON-IN-LAW? FOR ALL WE KNOW, THERESAS DAUGHTER COULD BE A LESBIAN.... So it could just be a daughter-in-law... :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It will be ok. I should get back to studying...but I won't.

Where are you from?
Reply 52
Original post by ravioliyears
WHY IS EVERYONE SAYING SON-IN-LAW? FOR ALL WE KNOW, THERESAS DAUGHTER COULD BE A LESBIAN.... So it could just be a daughter-in-law... :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ikr Son in law madness. Like in laws, come on.

It's daughter, help me.
Reply 53
Where are you from?

Where are you from?
Where are you from?

I ask because you are studying at 2:00am (GMT) so unless your a really hard worker, fair enough but I just assumed you may be from a different timezone.
Reply 55
I ask because you are studying at 2:00am (GMT) so unless your a really hard worker, fair enough but I just assumed you may be from a different timezone.

As long as I am awake my thoughts will be on my work. And my download.
None of the answers obviously, you are Mother Teresa!

I am honestly..I literally can't. :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
A mare human being:biggrin:
Of the options presented: daughter.

Theoretically: Teresa's son-in-law; Teresa's daughter's brother (i.e. Teresa's son); Teresa's daughter's cousin (i.e. Teresa's nephew); Teresa's grand-daughter's adoptive parent (male or female); Teresa's daughter's rapist; et cetera, ad nauseam.
(edited 8 years ago)
There is no Teresa

Latest