The Student Room Group

Will Donald Trump be the next US President?

Scroll to see replies

The dark horse will win, probably. In terms of politics, anything can be possible.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
You know what? Screw it all.
CURUFINWË FËANÁRO FOR US PRESIDENT ACCEPT THE GENIUS AS THE GENIUS HE IS EVEN IF HE DOES HAVE ANGER ISSUES AND SEVEN KIDS AND LIKES BURNING SHIPS HE INVENTED AN ALPHABET ON BY HIMSELF MADE SPARKLY THINGS THAT ARE BASICALLY HOLY LIGHTBULBS BY HIMSELF AND IS THE GRANDFATHER OF THE ELF THAT WAS TRICKED BY SAURON INTO MAKING THE RINGS OF POWER NOT TO MENTION HE IS A MASS MURDERER IF YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT IT (okay, in terms of international relations, he did more or less declare war on them, so it's not technically murder) BUT HE'S AN ATTRACTIVE CHARISMATIC PUBLIC SPEAKER AND INVENTOR AND IT'S ALL GOING TO BE OKAY HIS QUALIFICATIONS MAKE HIM THE BEST CANDIDATE THE WONDERFUL STATES OF AMERICA COULD EVER HAVE

*ahem* So yes. I have changed my mind. The effects of procrastinating have started to kick in and affect my sanity.

LONG LIVE FËANOR, HIGH KING OF THE NOLDOR

(PS: If you think I'm serious about this, uh... okay. If you know who I'm talking about, please tell me that I made a fairly accurate resume for him and that he might be just as good as any)
Original post by Yavanna
You know what? Screw it all.
CURUFINWË FËANÁRO FOR US PRESIDENT ACCEPT THE GENIUS AS THE GENIUS HE IS EVEN IF HE DOES HAVE ANGER ISSUES AND SEVEN KIDS AND LIKES BURNING SHIPS HE INVENTED AN ALPHABET ON BY HIMSELF MADE SPARKLY THINGS THAT ARE BASICALLY HOLY LIGHTBULBS BY HIMSELF AND IS THE GRANDFATHER OF THE ELF THAT WAS TRICKED BY SAURON INTO MAKING THE RINGS OF POWER NOT TO MENTION HE IS A MASS MURDERER IF YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT IT (okay, in terms of international relations, he did more or less declare war on them, so it's not technically murder) BUT HE'S AN ATTRACTIVE CHARISMATIC PUBLIC SPEAKER AND INVENTOR AND IT'S ALL GOING TO BE OKAY HIS QUALIFICATIONS MAKE HIM THE BEST CANDIDATE THE WONDERFUL STATES OF AMERICA COULD EVER HAVE

*ahem* So yes. I have changed my mind. The effects of procrastinating have started to kick in and affect my sanity.

LONG LIVE FËANOR, HIGH KING OF THE NOLDOR

(PS: If you think I'm serious about this, uh... okay. If you know who I'm talking about, please tell me that I made a fairly accurate resume for him and that he might be just as good as any)

Not gonna lie the above is pretty much what the primaries sound like from across the pond
Reply 23
Original post by Ace123
It looks likely that the US election will be Hilary Clinton vs. Donald Trump so do you think he will be the next US President

Who will win?

If Trump became President, please send me on a one way trip to Mars. He would be in charge of nuclear weapons. Actually Mars isn't far enough. Pluto would do, the farthest reaches of the galaxy if possible. I'm not fussy, just as far away from him as possible.

Anyone but that vile loathsome excuse for a man. Even his name is stupid. Trump. If he won, I would lose all faith in humanity. I think Hillary will win. She hasn't yet alienated most of the planet. She has also shown herself to be skilled in diplomacy. Or at least skilled compared to Trump.

Trump has insulted: women, black people, Hispanic people, Muslims, Jews and many more.

Bear it in mind that this covers most of the population of the USA. Hopefully the American public will realise just how many people he dislikes. And not vote for him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Neither. Bernie Sanders 2016.
Original post by Katty3
If Trump became President, please send me on a one way trip to Mars. He would be in charge of nuclear weapons. Actually Mars isn't far enough. Pluto would do, the farthest reaches of the galaxy if possible. I'm not fussy, just as far away from him as possible.

Anyone but that vile loathsome excuse for a man. Even his name is stupid. Trump. If he won, I would lose all faith in humanity. I think Hillary will win. She hasn't yet alienated most of the planet. She has also shown herself to be skilled in diplomacy. Or at least skilled compared to Trump.

Trump has insulted: women, black people, Hispanic people, Muslims, Jews and many more.

Bear it in mind that this covers most of the population of the USA. Hopefully the American public will realise just how many people he dislikes. And not vote for him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

-where did he insult women ?
-where did he insult black people ?
-where did he insult hispanic people ? (are you talking about that thing where he said mexican ILLEGAL immigrants are rapists, criminals, etc?)
-muslims and jews ?

I need video links to all these.

Thanks.
Reply 26
I think Carson has a better chance of getting the Republican nomination at this point. His ratings may be lower but he's far more electable than Trump. The issue with the latter is that even though his bluntness is refreshing, the Republicans need to find a President who can defeat Clinton's hippie message.
Original post by Yavanna
Although I'm an American... I somewhat agree. If the American public knew you could write in candidates, they'd probably write in some ridiculous celebrity. (this was meant to be sarcastic, though there is some true opinion behind it)

I just hope Trump doesn't get a decent amount of votes lol
Reply 29
Original post by scrotgrot
Not gonna lie the above is pretty much what the primaries sound like from across the pond

Across the pond lol I love that :smile: But I suppose I did capture the essence of it by using a fictional character...
Please let the election be Trump vs Sanders. Please.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It will most likely be Trump vs Clinton I think. Carson is gaining a bit but I think even for America, someone so backwards in much of their social views will be unlikely to get the nomination. Sanders is gaining on the Dem side but he is far too left wing for the US, and unlikely to edge out Clinton overall.

All of the candidates suck this time to be honest.
Anyone watching CNBC?
Out of the two Clinton will likely win it, she's not exciting and Trump is very popular in a big section of republican voters, but I feel when it gets down it Trump is more like Farage in that although people may agree with a selection of his ideas, he either presents them in an overly extreme or ridiculous way which turns people off or he or is team will make more embarrassing gaffs, gaffs which his supports will probably still like, but the moderate voter will be thinking "**** no".
"Presidents are not elected, They're selected" - Zara 2015.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by PrincessZara
"Presidents are not elected, their selected" - Zara 2015.

They're. Who ever this zara chick is obviousy failed to get selected into secondary school.

Though I agree with zara's statemrnt
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Mentally
They're. Who ever this zara chick is obviousy failed to get selected into secondary school. Though I agree with zara

omg. SORRY!!!!! BIG MAN!
Original post by PrincessZara
omg. SORRY!!!!! BIG MAN!

Ahahaha. Im jking about. Where'd you still that quote hmm?
I still think Sanders seems cool personally.
Fingolfin ftw.

Trump needs to murder some Americans first before we can go that far.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending