The Student Room Group

Has israel killed more muslims than the number of Jews and gymsies the Nazis did?

As per title, are there any reliable figures on how many people have killed since its' inception in 1948? I am interested in knowing whether it has exceeded or come close to the number of Jews the Nazis killed during the human holocaust.

Thanks.

Scroll to see replies

It's irrelevant, as the situations aren't relatable.

That is, unless the Jews and gyspies kept firing rockets first at the Nazis?
Original post by Skip_Snip
It's irrelevant, as the situations aren't relatable.

That is, unless the Jews and gyspies kept firing rockets first at the Nazis?

This.
No 50,000 vs millions 5-6 Million

and hardly comparable give it's been a few wars and constant attacks vs a organized systematic slaughter of a people.
(edited 8 years ago)
No where near as many.
Original post by BaconandSauce
No.

She'll get mad and report you if you refuse to answer her questions. Be careful.
Original post by Novascope
She'll get mad and report you if you refuse to answer her questions. Be careful.

I've just answered them so hopefully they'll go away now and realise what a idiot they are being
Reply 8
Original post by Novascope

She should be reported for creating a provocative idiotic thread.

That was an interesting read.

I think that pretty much answers the OP.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DiddyDec
That was an interesting read.

I think that pretty much answers the OP.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do notice it just gives the total and not a break down for each side.
I do notice it just gives the total and not a break down for each side.

Did you read a different article to me?

It says 35,000 Arab deaths and 16,000 isreali deaths.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DiddyDec
Did you read a different article to me?

It says 35,000 Arab deaths and 16,000 isreali deaths.

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL I must have done mine simply said 51000 (may have just been lazy and not read any further (which is highly probable))

But at least we answered the OP
Here you go OP this is an interesting fact for you

'In a different perspective, some 11,000,000 Muslims have been violently killed since 1948, of which 35,000, or 0.3 percent, died during the sixty years of fighting Israel, or just 1 out of every 315 Muslim fatalities. In contrast, over 90 percent of the 11 million who perished were killed by fellow Muslims.'
Here you go OP this is an interesting fact for you

'In a different perspective, some 11,000,000 Muslims have been violently killed since 1948, of which 35,000, or 0.3 percent, died during the sixty years of fighting Israel, or just 1 out of every 315 Muslim fatalities. In contrast, over 90 percent of the 11 million who perished were killed by fellow Muslims.'

That's actually really interesting, but I'm not surprised
I recommend you read "The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine" by Ilan Pappe, he actually has a reasonable argument. There aren't many figures there but the story is very interesting and will teach you stuff you didn't know.
No, but you cant compare the two as they're both completely different situations, one was mass genocide in gas camps from collecting jews from all over europe, israels bombing raid is just in palestine
Original post by F.Nietzsche
That's actually really interesting, but I'm not surprised

It is quite a shocking statistic isn't it

11 million muslims killed mostly by other muslims yet hardly a peep about it

It just shows what the real issue is about Israel
It is quite a shocking statistic isn't it

11 million muslims killed mostly by other muslims yet hardly a peep about it

It just shows what the real issue is about Israel

That statistic really puts things into perspective.

I don't really see muslim talking about muslims killing other muslims but I hear about the Israel-Palestine conflict a lot. Muslims aren't the biggest fans of Israel, so why not use them as a way to avoid speaking about the real problem. :rolleyes:
LOL I must have done mine simply said 51000 (may have just been lazy and not read any further (which is highly probable))

But at least we answered the OP

It was in the paragraph after the list.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending