The Student Room Group

bored of people being stupid teasing

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kickboxer 98
hey im really bored, and trying to be quiet on TSR as i know i annoy people, someone AMA xxx
Ill answer anything

Morgan osman is that you?
Original post by kkboyk
I start by finding a fun fact to get me going especially for Biology (I recently learnt something new about the female Hyena's genitalia), and listen to some upbeat or very depressing song until I enter the zone.

Sometimes music is the only reason I will get up and go sit at my desk, lmao. This is going to be tough year :redface: and that's a good idea, I should start with a fun fact!
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Sometimes music is the only reason I will get up and go sit at my desk, lmao. This is going to be tough year :redface: and that's a good idea, I should start with a fun fact!

It's also a tough year for me (3 subject, but 13 exams). One of my friend recommended me to fap throughout the whole year to cope with it like he did, and even offered me lube =_=

Just gonna stick to procrastinating on TSR I guess :colondollar:
Original post by kkboyk
It's also a tough year for me (3 subject, but 13 exams). One of my friend recommended me to fap throughout the whole year to cope with it like he did, and even offered me lube =_=

Just gonna stick to procrastinating on TSR I guess :colondollar:

He offered you lube! AHAHA :rofl::rofl: what a lovely thoughtful friend! Yeah I have re-sits this year so 11 exams. I am not coping well at the moment :frown: and yes procrastinating on TSR sounds good to me!
He offered you lube! AHAHA :rofl::rofl: what a lovely thoughtful friend! Yeah I have re-sits this year so 11 exams. I am not coping well at the moment :frown: and yes procrastinating on TSR sounds good to me!

What course are you applying for?

Don't worry, you will be able to soon enough. All we need is some motivation (probably free lube if you want).
Original post by kkboyk
What course are you applying for?

Don't worry, you will be able to soon enough. All we need is some motivation (probably free lube if you want).

It's complicated....:redface: (too much of a long story!) I'm taking a gap year next year and applying then though.

Wbu?

I'm okay, keep the lube but I'll take the motivation :biggrin:
It's complicated....:redface: (too much of a long story!) I'm taking a gap year next year and applying then though.

Wbu?

I'm okay, keep the lube but I'll take the motivation :biggrin:

I'm applying for Maths (probably). I made two different PS, and I'm on my third one as I'm being indecisive -.-

You can't say no to lube. Well, butter and extra virgin oil are great alternative to give you that extra 'spice' in life
Original post by kkboyk
I'm applying for Maths (probably). I made two different PS, and I'm on my third one as I'm being indecisive -.-

You can't say no to lube. Well, butter and extra virgin oil are great alternative to give you that extra 'spice' in life

Sounds good! All the best! :biggrin: Where are you applying?

Extra virgin olive oil as lube? That is disgusting! :s-smilie:

Cardiff, Reading, Leicester, Newcastle and Heriot-Watt (I may not even end up at any of these lol).

I've met a few hardcore virgin warriors that had used it. Since then, I do not use olive oil at someone's else's house.
Original post by Anonymous
huh

Some people I am a dick to, others I am not

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 150
Why would anybody look like that in their profile pictures on TSR most of us are hideous cretins on this website. As others have said, quick google reverse. Some model called morgan osman is the picture.
@kickboxer 98 - I would destroy you, just saying.
@kickboxer 98 - I would destroy you, just saying.

who are you? and destroy how?
who are you? and destroy how?

I think we both know how.

I like how it's name appropriate too

Oooh all fear anon:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by william walker
Just making sure that it is really you. I am astounded by how hot you are. :colondollar: The wow was just because of that. :smile:

So how have you been doing?

You can hardly bloody see her

Also... here, take a look
Original post by Kaneki
You can hardly bloody see her

Also... here, take a look

from my we heart it account

hmm, feel like PMing?
hmm, feel like PMing?

Depends in what context? What are you wanting?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending