The Student Room Group

What's something you fantasise about?

Scroll to see replies

This is so weird but i always "fantasise" most of the time it's a cute guy on the street who i'll NEVER see again but i usually meet them at parties like 2 years ago i met this guy at a party and when i think about being married and stuff he's always my husband figure and i always think about him, it's an obsession although he doesn't know i exist i spend a lot of my time consumed with thoughts about this guy :colondollar:
Getting a 10/10 muscular fitness physique, a good job, sex, intimacy and romance.
(edited 8 years ago)
I sometimes fantasize about being a politician, and being in a debate/argument about some political issues. I sometimes find myself having these one sided conversations in my head, particularly when I go out walking somewhere for a while.

That might be a bit weird, but I find it's a good way to rehearse your own opinions and put difficult to explain opinions into words better.

Well, that escalated at an entirely reasonable and predictable pace based on the current circumstances.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by toonervoustotalk
A FFM threesome:colondollar:

HARAAAM! :fuhrer:
Being a billionaire $$$
Nutella :coma: :mmm:
Original post by Laeliakiwi
HARAAAM! :fuhrer:

I aint Muslim but it is also against the rules of Christianity :teehee:
Will never happen as i will only marry one girl :smile:
Are you gay?
Reply 48
Oxford, (or getting A*AA to reach my Durham offer). GOWNS. 'OLD MASTER' PAINTINGS ON WALLS. FANCY WINDOWS.:nopity:

A man to be dominated by :hump: Okay, not in a weird way.. but like actually think of things to do on dates. Actually, the first way, too. :spank:
:hubba:

Well that escalated quickly :nutcase:
(edited 8 years ago)
That cute Hispanic boy which I want make love with in a waterfall (especially at the age 18, since he was the definition of eye candy).
A place soo beautiful that:

- No eye has ever seen it.

- no ear has ever heard of it.

- no heart has ever conceived of it.
Reply 51
Books. My own library. Floor to ceiling bookshelves filled with books.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by F.Nietzsche
Well, have you tried making the first move, by talking to him first?

Yes, I have. But, everytime I try to talk to him, he always goes red and talks to someone else.... it's really quite annoying
Original post by John55
Thanks, that's really nice of you to say, I'm pretty boring though so I'm not really worth talking to.

I also feel like you should talk to your crush, otherwise you might both like each other but never do anything about and you'll miss out.

Well, maybe.... I wouldn't say your boring! If you think you're boring, I wonder what I am... :/
Original post by Animagus
your face is great, just young. That hair is life. Are you Indian?

Lol thanks..... yes I am Indian, why do you ask? - but on Monday, I cut all my hair off, so its above my shoulders.
Original post by ravioliyears
Yes, I have. But, everytime I try to talk to him, he always goes red and talks to someone else.... it's really quite annoying

Damn! That's awkward... I feel for ya :console:

Just forget about him, easier said than done I know, but try.
Damn! That's awkward... I feel for ya :console:

Just forget about him, easier said than done I know, but try.

Hmh - well I'll try.... you have no idea how many times my friend yells kinky when I stand next to him.... I think she made it obvious enough for him :/

Spoiler

Hmh - well I'll try.... you have no idea how many times my friend yells kinky when I stand next to him.... I think she made it obvious enough for him :/

Spoiler

Ooohh, that doesn't help. But he sounds like a meanie if he doesn't bother speaking to you when you talk to him. You'll meet better guys, don't you worry. (:

Spoiler

Ooohh, that doesn't help. But he sounds like a meanie if he doesn't bother speaking to you when you talk to him. You'll meet better guys, don't you worry. (:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest