The Student Room Group

What's something you fantasise about?

post removed

Scroll to see replies

trust me you don't want to know
Leaving TSR.

As the saying goes "you can sign out anytime, but you can never leave".
your mum

Spoiler

Achieving all A*s at Gcse-( definitely a fantasy!)

and food :biggrin:
Food is always the one - but I also fantasise if I would ever go out with my crush (its a fantasy because I know it'd never happen :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: ) *sigh* oh life
Women
Getting good grades
Women
Being rich. Having enough money to do absolutely anything that I want.
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
your mum

Spoiler

At least you just fantasize about her - others have already had sex with her.
Well I don't do it before bed time.... I wierdly do it when I'm standing next to him on the train or sitting next to him in class :/ *sigh* oh life
I dream of meeting Florence + The Machine and just thanking them for sending me a letter a long time ago :smile:
Reply 11
I fantasise about being in a relationship with my crush ( we'd be so cute together:h:) and getting good grades this year .
Original post by ScienceFantatic
Achieving all A*s at Gcse-( definitely a fantasy!)

and food :biggrin:

Nuh, and all the best :biggrin:

Original post by Bupdeeboowah
At least you just fantasize about her - others have already had sex with her.

Brutal

OP, being rich...WWK, acing my A levels... yeah pretty much it.
Lol ikr! My best mate makes me sit next him and then yells kinky from the other side of the room.... On thursday, his best mate in the year above thought I couldn't hear him but I heard him say 'oo I see you're sitting next to your girlfriend there'...lol wtf - I gave a him a look like :angry::angry::angry:, but inside I was like :colondollar::colondollar::colondollar:
Sexual/romantic intimacy
Haha we'll see about that! I heavily doubt it though - I don't have 'the face' many guys around here want in a girl... (I'm VERY pessimistic)
Girlies :love:
Original post by Emily.97
Sexual/romantic intimacy

Yar.

Holding hands while going on long walks in the rain. And then kissing in the woods at night in the rain. Perhaps with an umbrella in one hand and my other arm around her waist.
Wow - that was nicely put my friend!! But what really ****es me off is the fact that he's able to talk to everyone but me.... which sucks I want to get to know him a bit more!
Original post by F.Nietzsche
Girlies :love:

Awh taa hun - would you like to join?

Quick Reply

Latest