The Student Room Group

Why is Zyzz such an iconic figure?

Scroll to see replies

You mirin' brah? Ill give you more reason to mire now brah!!!!
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
Honestly it was because of what he represents.

He was a typical nerdy socially awkward guy who only had one gf who wasn't really into him who decided to become more and for a few years he lived an incredible life of casual sex and hard drug use. There is a slight element of nerd revenge fantasy too, he often turned down girls, called them sluts for no real reason and said he would never lower himself to ****ing such a woman and that is probably the ultimate male>female powerplay.

Sounds like he represented something of a dickhead
Original post by a noble chance
Sounds like he represented something of a dickhead

I didn't say he represented being the nice guy, I'm saying he was an iconic figure.
Original post by SmashConcept
That's the first time I've heard recreational drug use referred to as a "strict diet."

Zyzz was open about taking steroids to offset the fact that he didn't really want to train for a long time or sacrifice aspects of his social life that more dedicated people would need to give up.

Diet is about calorie restriction in order or increase or decrease your bodyweight, recreation drug use wouldn't have affected his diet (although his health would've suffered).

Also, it's nonsensical to imply that Zyzz took steroids because he did not want to train for a long time or sacrifice the social aspect of his life, it's quite clear that he had the opposite approach to those two things.
Original post by King Leonidas
Diet is about calorie restriction in order or increase or decrease your bodyweight, recreation drug use wouldn't have affected his diet (although his health would've suffered).

lol really???????

Also, it's nonsensical to imply that Zyzz took steroids because he did not want to train for a long time or sacrifice the social aspect of his life, it's quite clear that he had the opposite approach to those two things.

Err, didn't he even say he wanted to use steroids as a short cut because he wanted to have a good body during his youth when he could enjoy it.... You think he sacrificed his social life wtf? Jesus like a million percent of his pictures are rolling balls at festivals.
Original post by SmashConcept
lol really???????
What did I say that's funny?

Err, didn't he even say he wanted to use steroids as a short cut because he wanted to have a good body during his youth when he could enjoy it.... You think he sacrificed his social life wtf? Jesus like a million percent of his pictures are rolling balls at festivals.
I didn't say he sacrificed his social life. I'm stating that he didn't use steroids because he did not want to train for a long time or neglect his social life.

Responses in bold.
Greg Plitt> Zyzz
Arnold>>>all

End thread
Original post by The Wavefunction
Arnold>>>all

End thread

[video="youtube;hVuYYJCj3Rg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVuYYJCj3Rg[/video]

LEGEND LOL
Zyzz is love, zyzz is life
Reply 50
Zyzz is a iconic figure, he started the new modern fitness legacy.1. He Is a perfect rolemodel for most teenagers, he made one of the first Youtube channel of his generation compared to Jeff Said and Greg Plitt which started much much earlier.His goals is achiveable for most people, if you give enough time and focus on clean nutrision.His motivation speech and positivety made everyone to like him, despite using a bit steroids he still made it.Jeff Said is just a random bodybuldier, with great physical goals.
The misc.

Quick Reply

Latest