The Student Room Group

The Volkswagen Passat is the best car in society

The Volkswagen Passat is the best car in society and I can prove it. When you look at the cars taxi drivers own and use, a lot of them, most of them drive Passat's. This proves they are efficient, reliable and overall, true ballers vehicles capable of matching anyone in a late night race on the M25. It also has enough space in the back for an entourage meaning this social vehicle is the car you must wish to attain if you hope to be respected by your peers and friends alike.
Reply 1
Because this thread is patently moronic I have no qualms whatsoever about invoking Godwin's law.

Volkswagen - personally approved by Hitler. Definitely a recommendation I want.
Original post by Drewski

Hitler was a mass murderer but that doesn't mean he doesn't know what he's on about when it comes to cars. The man was probably into late night cruising on the Autobahn and enjoyed his trips between Berlin and Munich. The Volkswagen is the peoples car and thats because its the car to say that you made it. It is no surprise that Hitler liked the Volkswagen because most people who are clued up when it comes to elite vehicles know that this is the car that you must purchase if you want to be a baller.
i drive a passat. Its comfortable, reliable, handles well and gets me + dogs where we need to go
Reply 4
Original post by Fidus Achates
Hitler was a mass murderer but that doesn't mean he doesn't know what he's on about when it comes to cars. The man was probably into late night cruising on the Autobahn and enjoyed his trips between Berlin and Munich. The Volkswagen is the peoples car and thats because its the car to say that you made it. It is no surprise that Hitler liked the Volkswagen because most people who are clued up when it comes to elite vehicles know that this is the car that you must purchase if you want to be a baller.

I can further lower the tone:

The reason people like Passats is because the car is cheap, can fit a lot in and can take a lot of punishment.

In other words, very similar to your mum.
The Volkswagen Passat is the best car in society and I can prove it. When you look at the cars taxi drivers own and use, a lot of them, most of them drive Passat's. This proves they are efficient, reliable and overall, true ballers vehicles capable of matching anyone in a late night race on the M25. It also has enough space in the back for an entourage meaning this social vehicle is the car you must wish to attain if you hope to be respected by your peers and friends alike.

A lot of taxi drivers drive Toyota Avensis' so I don't see what point you have
Original post by Drewski

The reason people like Passats is because the car is cheap, can fit a lot in and can take a lot of punishment.

That's a bit rich coming from the obvious virgin adult with nearly 20,000 posts on a student forum aimed at teenagers. :rolleyes:
Original post by Drewski

Nicely done there.
Reply 8
That's a bit rich coming from the obvious virgin adult with nearly 20,000 posts on a student forum aimed at teenagers. :rolleyes:

This coming from the guy trolling said forum.
Original post by Drewski
This coming from the guy trolling said forum.

No. I'm just trolling losers like you, and obviously its working as you've bit. Well done idiot.
The Passat is a cheap and ugly machine that is made by an inherently deceitful organisation :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Drewski
Because this thread is patently moronic I have no qualms whatsoever about invoking Godwin's law.

So were Mercedes and Porsche. That doesn't make them bad vehicles.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Drewski

Wish I hadn't repped that other post now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending