I cry myself to sleep :/

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrincessZara
well my lifes a pretty **** hole

Oh dear… Are you okay?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Original post by curiousduck
Whenever I can't sleep, I usually masturbate and that works.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Masturbation pumps me up.
Reply 22
Crying's good, it means you've got something to live for, something to be emotional about, I'm not saying it's good that you cry yourself to sleep but, better that just being emotionally vacant, in my experience anyway...
Na I usually just get in bed, try to stay awake to enjoy the comfortable feeling but then fall asleep ffs
Original post by TorpidPhil
I have done this actually haha. But I can't quite cry over nothing... It's more musing about how much of a failure I am or something and that triggers tears and I just ****ing wear myself out lmao and then I'm gone like a baby :biggrin:

Not healthy in the long-run, but in the short-run, you're right it works!

why isn't it healthy in the long run
Original post by tacitae
Oh dear… Are you okay?

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol yh i guess im fine
Flip yourself to sleep instead :colone:
Original post by WoodyMKC
You seem pretty obsessed with the idea that I'm not adverse to the odd rimjob, sure you don't want a go :sexface:
:puke:
Just makes me sick the idea that people I.know might be walking around with **** in their mouth and talking to me
Original post by i<3milkshake
Are you saying if I want to be able to sleep I have to give you an orgasm? I mean just because it works for you doesn't mean it will for me...

what?xD
Original post by Animagus
Masturbation pumps me up.

It pumps me up then climax and I feel all sleepy...
If this is a persistent issue , maybe you have low vitamin counts? Take a multivitamin or see a pharmacist for advice.
It pumps me up then climax and I feel all sleepy...

Wouldn't that make it harder to sleep lol?
what?xD

You said that you masterbate to help you get to sleep. I'm saying that there is no reason why if I did that for you I would also become sleepy. It will most likely have the opposite effect.

Spoiler

Original post by Little Popcorns
:puke:
Just makes me sick the idea that people I.know might be walking around with **** in their mouth and talking to me

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it's been proven that if people **** in the bathroom where your toothbrush is, microscopic amounts of faeces mixed with water have most likely slashed on to your toothbrush, particularly if flushed without the lid down. So at various points in your life, you've been walking around with others' **** in your mouth :redface:
Ew no my eyes look all gross and puffy when i wake up in the morning. I would never do that deliberately

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Wouldn't that make it harder to sleep lol?

How? Its dark and I'm finished, what better time to just fall asleep?

Original post by i<3milkshake
You said that you masterbate to help you get to sleep. I'm saying that there is no reason why if I did that for you I would also become sleepy. It will most likely have the opposite effect.

Spoiler

I said what I do to go to sleep so maybe you could try doing what I do to go to sleep, not what you should do to me. Besides if you did do it to me, I would feel sleepy and hence go to sleep and you would be alone and bored and probably would get tired of staring at me and become sleepy yourself.

Spoiler

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it's been proven that if people **** in the bathroom where your toothbrush is, microscopic amounts of faeces mixed with water have most likely slashed on to your toothbrush, particularly if flushed without the lid down. So at various points in your life, you've been walking around with others' **** in your mouth :redface:

omg what O.O
Read a book, that helps you go to sleep :smile:
How? Its dark and I'm finished, what better time to just fall asleep?

I said what I do to go to sleep so maybe you could try doing what I do to go to sleep, not what you should do to me. Besides if you did do it to me, I would feel sleepy and hence go to sleep and you would be alone and bored and probably would get tired of staring at me and become sleepy yourself.

Spoiler

Are you ever truly finished tho?
So you dive right into their butthole instead

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending