The Student Room Group

What would you do if you were buried alive?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bill_Gates
10 green gems or die trying

I can now die peacefully
How long roughly would you have before you died?
Original post by enaayrah
I'm trying to think of a survival plan just in case I'm ever buried alive.

I think I'd let my closest family know that I want a coffin which can open from the inside and my grave to be fairly shallow :yes:

If I'm supposedly murdered, then... :afraid:

But if you're seriously that worried then tell one of your friends or family to take shifts in staying around to see if they hear any noises from down there.
o
m
g
I'm about to bury you myself.
Would swim in the soil :sexface::sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ahmed766
But if you're seriously that worried then tell one of your friends or family to take shifts in staying around to see if they hear any noises from down there.

OP has dem grim thoughts.
Original post by King Mal
OP has dem grim thoughts.

I guess it's better to over analyse everything than to be in a crappy situation like that :biggrin:
Pray to god just in case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scream
Reply 69
I want to be buried with a phone just in case. I also don't want to be preserved with that stuff which makes you look fabulous for your last day.
Reply 70
i would die. Obviously I'll try to get out but... I'd probably die.

it's like when people are like what would you do in the zombie apocalypse. I like to think I'd be badass like Ellie or Clementine but tbh I'd probably sleep through the initial attack and then be killed in my sleep by a zombie that has broken in. #heavysleeperproblems
I would call 999 and ask the police to dig me out.:s-smilie:
Naah it would be cool, then you can start watching netflix until your family come and get you. I would have a bit of fun and scare a few people by texting them. Telling them crazy stuff like I've found the key to immortality and see if I can get someone to believe me LMAO.

I'd like to be saved tenks

Could you stay near my grave?:colondollar:
I am you.
I'd like to be saved tenks

Could you stay near my grave?:colondollar:

Yeah sure just text me the address of the graveyard before you die. That is if I'm still alive.
Yeah sure just text me the address of the graveyard before you die. That is if I'm still alive.

Dw fam I'll get you :hugs:
dismayed by the lack of kill bill references...whats this generation come to?
[scroll]¯\_(ツ)_/¯[/scroll]
Original post by afshan93
dismayed by the lack of kill bill references...whats this generation come to?

What's kill bill?
What's kill bill?

:facepalm:
check out quentin tarantino

anyways i'd mentally replay some buffy episodes, get some crazy motivation and claw my way out, or as kill bill guy said, 5 point palm finger heart exploding technique (i think)- onto the wood in one spot, repeatedly : D

Quick Reply

Latest